Cheating?

"Toma ~"

The hard member kept shuffling Bardock's sweet spot. The woman propped her up with her hands in the hands of the dinner table. "Ah ~~" The sperm fluid came back out, she was tired and just put her head on the table.

"Dock?" Bardock put his pants back on and quickly kissed Toma. The man kissed her back. They both smile. "I want you to get pregnant, you don't mind if we do this every day." Bardock shook her head.

"Me too, I want to get pregnant with your cub as soon as possible." Toma laughed a little and stroked his mate's forehead. "All right, now you sit there while I make breakfast."

"Ma? Pa?" The young long-haired Saiyan stood in front of the kitchen door, rubbing his still-tired eyes.

"Hey Raditz, come here."

Raditz sat beside Toma. The boy still looked exhausted, he fell back to sleep at the dining table until, "aw! Ma!" Bardock hit Raditz's head with a spoon.

"Don't go back to sleep, wash your face there."

Raditz was a bit annoyed when he received a blow from his mother, he went to the bathroom to wash his face. Bardock just sighed and went back to cook while Toma just laughed.

"Shut up."

"I hope you will not do the same with our other child, 'Dock."

Bardock smiled. "We will see later."

*

Bardock and Raditz walked together toward the palace. Bardock was called in for a task, while Raditz had to accompany Prince Vegeta with Nappa.

"You're late, Raditz."

"S-sorry."

"Hm? Bardock you happen to be here, my father is looking for you."

Bardock was silent for a moment, but quickly nodded and ran to meet him.

"Good morning, Docky."

"V-vegeta !?"

King Vegeta intends to kiss her, but quickly she rebels. "P-please, I already have Toma." King Vegeta smiled and touched Bardock's chin.

"Then I'll make you mine."

"But you already have a queen!"

The man laughed. "Just so you know, she left me with our second son Tarble, so I'm alone now, and I want you."

"B-but I already have Toma! Why me ?!"

"Oh Docky, it's just you I like, I don't care, I'll do anything for you to be mine."

"But, ah ~"

Bardock felt King Vegeta's finger touching her spot covered in her spandex pants. King Vegeta smirk, he rubbed his index finger in her pussy.

"I like when you sound like that, Docky."

"P-please, please stop ~"

"No one has heard your voice like that, it's a private space I've set for you."

King Vegeta kept rubbing his fingers until he felt wet from his pants. A smirk continued on his face. He tore his pants and played with her chorotis.

"V-vegeta, please stop ~"

Bardock began to feel limp, she sat down in the medium-sized bed. King Vegeta pushed Bardock's body to sleep and he forcibly removed her pants. Forcibly he inserted two fingers into her wet hole and made a grimace of pain. "Ah-ah ~ s-stop ~" The man ignored the rattle from Bardock. The woman is overwhelmed because the finger jingle inside her spot is so strong.

"V-vegeta stop, I'll ~" Clear liquid out of her hole. King Vegeta licked the liquid on his finger. Bardock was exhausted, but the king of planet Vegeta did not allow her to rest. He lifted her up. To his astonishment Bardock saw the man's hard member in front of her.

"You want this?"

"Vegeta ,, please ,,"

King Vegeta again pushed Bardock's body to sleep again. He rudely inserted his hard member and made Bardock grimace in pain.

"H-hurt ,,"

Once it was all in, the man began to push back his dick. King Vegeta plays when his hole is not ready, unlike Toma. She could not do anything else but hold back her pain until she felt something burst in her sweet spot, no! In her womb. The sperm fluid kept spraying in her womb and made Bardock cry a little.

King Vegeta smiled with satisfaction, he whispered something to Bardock's right ear. "I'll make sure you'll be mine, Docky."

The man left Bardock in the room. Bardock cries when he sees a thick white liquid coming out of his sweet spot. 'I'm sorry, Toma.'

**

Toma intends to have lunch with his mate, but when she comes home from her duties, Bardock just stays in the room.

Toma was a bit worried, he opened the door of the room and saw Bardock sitting on their bed with tears that kept coming out of her eyes.

"Dock?"

"Toma ,," He hugged the man while still crying.

"Hey, what happend?" the man whispered, but Bardock kept crying in his arms. Toma wiped the woman's hair and cleaned her tears. Toma did not understand what had happened to Bardock. He looked into the eyes of his mate who looked swollen, and pressed his palm against her cheek. "Don't cry anymore, I don't like you cry  like this."

Bardock fell silent and touched Toma's palm on his cheek. "I'm just yours, you promised to stay with me, right?"

Toma just sighed and kissed Bardock's forehead. "I love you, you are mine, I will not let anyone take you from me."

Toma kisses Bardock. The woman's feelings had started well, she was now enjoying a kiss from Toma and moan softly when Toma's fingers played with her chlorotis. He kept playing until he put two fingers into the beautiful hole. Bardock kept hugging Toma while still moan her mate's name. Bardock fell limply to her bed, Toma's fingers still shaking her spot.

The man took off his finger and now it was his member turn that he gently input into the woman's sweet spot. Bardock moan deliciously and continued to call name her mate and until finally Toma was at its peak and poured out all the white milk fluid in Bardock's open womb.

'I love you ,, Toma ,,'

Hello, sorry to make you waiting for this chapter!

Bardock : I just hope you forget this damn fanfiction!

Toma : well, why? I mean,,

Yep, I busy and have some problem with the connection. That it! See u next chapter!