Chapter 12

"What?" Sophie asked. "Like someone? I mean, I like all of you guys."

  Biana quirked an eyebrow. "Don't play dumb. I know you're not oblivious, no matter how hard you try and pretend to be."

  Sophie mumbled, "I don't try to act oblivious. I know what's going on. I just... don't like to acknowledge it."

  "Mm-hmm. So you know about... the love triangle? Oops, I meant square." Biana squinted. "Wait, is it a love hexagon?" She paused and shook her head. "No, definitely a love square."

  "There isn't a love square, or a triangle, or a hexagon! Why would there even be a hexagon?"

  Biana giggled. "See, what you just did right there is prove that you act oblivious. Come on, I know you know what I'm talking about." 

  Sophie crossed her arms and gave Biana an evil look. "I'm telling the truth. Also, I don't like anyone."

  "You're a terrible liar."

  "No I'm not!"

  "Okay, let me help you out. I know it's either Keefe or Fitz, because you've been through so much with Keefe and it's kinda hard not to fall for him after that, or it's Fitz because he's so sweet and your favorite color is teal."

  "Teal being my favorite color has nothing to do with Fitz," Sophie grumped. 

  Biana ignored her, spinning in the chair. "I don't think it's Dex, because you see him as a best friend and don't blush around him like you do when you're near Fitz or Keefe." She reconsidered. "Well, mostly Fitz." 

  "I don't blush around boys all the time!"

  "Aww, you're practically living in denial," Biana said. Amusement lit up her eyes.

  Sophie was about to say "No I'm not!" but then realized she would be denying again. She just frowned.

  "Personally, I'm betting on Fitz," Biana said, wiggling her eyebrows. Sophie blushed. 

  "I knew it!" Biana said. She grabbed Sophie's arm and dragged her across the room. "We're going to give you a makeover, go out to the boys, and get you and Fitz to finally realize you like each other!"

  "Biana, no!" Sophie said, horrified. She tried to struggle, but it was no use. 

  "Biana, yes," Biana corrected.

  A/N: I went back through my old parts and found so many typos. *cringe* I promise I proofread now, haha