Chapter 17 : Date Night

Edds Pov
Edd and Matt's hotel room

I woke up with my boyfriends warm and his arms around me. I gently move his arms away, trying not to wake him. I have the whole day planned and Matt needed his sleep. I gracefully slide off the bed and almost trip. I tip-toe over to my suitcase. I slip on some ripped jeans and a green shirt. I tip-toe out the bedroom and walk normally to the living room. I found my shoes by the door. I grabbed them and slip them on too. I checked the time on my watch. '8:57 am' heh I guess I'm waking up Tom and Tord then come back to my boyfriend.

I knock on the door.
No response.
I get the spare key from my pocket and unlock the room myself. What I saw I didn't expect. Tom and Tord were on the couch snuggling with each other. I took some pictures of them. I'm fangirling on the inside so I don't wake them up. I walked closer to them. I started shaking them slowly at first. Then faster and yelled their names. "TOM!! TORD!!!" Tom fell off the couch and Tord almost did. "Ow! fu- frick..." I knew what Tom was about to say... but I'll let it slide.. for now. "Huh..? Oh hello, Edd.." Tord greeted. "Hello, guys!" I chirped. "Wait... how did you get in here?" Tom asked. I think he forgot about the spare key. "Remember? I have a spare key!" I revived an oh from Tom. "Anyway... I'm taking Matt on a date-" I was cut off by Tom. "Why does this concern us?" "Let me finish!" I snapped. Continue... "You two are coming along too. So be ready by six! I need to wake up Matt. Bub-bye!" I wave goodbye and leave their room. 

~~~~~

No one's Pov

time skip to 5:27 pm

it has been an hour or so since Matt has started to do his hair in the bathroom. Edd left some clothes for him to wear on the door nob. Meanwhile, Tom and Tord were only starting to get ready. Tom grabbed some clothes from the draws and slipped into the bathroom. 

Tord waited on the bed, swinging his legs. He wore a red suit, along with a white dress shirt underneath and finally to compliment it, he wore a red bow tie. Tom walked out the bathroom fixing up his black and white checkered tie. He had on a blue suit that's unbuttoned with a white dress shirt. "how do I look?" Tom questioned. "great!" Tord chirped back with excitement in his tone of voice. They smiled at each other in awkward silence. Edd ran in wearing a green suit and a complimentary green bow tie. Matt ran in after Edd, he wore a purple suit with a green tie. 

(i suck at explaining looks xd I tried my best from the picture above)

The two boys who had run in with their arms in the air yelling. "let's go!!" Tom and Tord chuckled at their childishness and followed them to the cola lovers car. Edd sits in the driver's seat and in the passenger seat beside his is Matt. Tom and Tord are left to sit in the back. when they start to head for the restaurant. Tord puts his arm around Tom and places his head in Toms spikey hair. "hey! you're messing up my hair!" the witness complained. "eh. you are still cute, messy or not." this made Tom's cheeks warm up with a slight blush. "hmpf." 

Edd parked in an empty slot in front of a fancy restaurant. The four boys stepped out the car and headed inside. The logo of the place had a rainbow flag with the glowing words 'Flamin Cart'. The four sat at a booth near a window. Matt and Edd sat on the side with the window, while Tom and Tord sat on the other side. Matt and Edd held hands under the table. they all took a look at the menus, that was conveniently already placed on the white table.  a male waiter came up to the table to take their orders. "what would you four like today?" he had asked politely. "one... no two cans of cola and one of the flamin ribs." Edd ordered. Tord and Tom just ordered steaks and Matt ordered cookies and orange juice. of course, Tom had to have at least one bottle of Smirnoff as well. 

the four boys were laughing and chatting away the night. after their date at the restaurant, the four boys hopped into the car. Tom placed his head on Tords shoulder, slowly drifting off to sleep. "hey Tord, when did you and Tom get together?" Edd asked, starting the car. Tords cheeks turned into a slight blush. "well... uhh... I don't know... I'm not even sure we are..." Tord placed his free hand on the back of his neck awkwardly. (his other arm is around Tom) Tord looked down at his lover, Tom. his chest would lift up and back down with every breath he took. "well Tord, I for one think you earned his trust again." Edd chirped. Tord smiled and replied with a 'ya..' 

Tord walked back to his hotel room, carrying Tom bridal style. he placed Tom down on their bed, tucking him in with the covers. he crawled over to the other side of Tom, placing his arms around him, bringing him close. "Jeg elsker deg, Thomas..." Tord whispered in a sleeping Toms ear before he had drifted off to sleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ahhhhhhh I wrote this chapter on my laptop!! I didn't know you could but now I do!!

comment if you see any mistakes... heh

heh anyway, thanks for reading lovelys <3