Beginning

My heart raced of the thought of seeing my sister again. It has been years since I've seen her . It's been twelve or thirteen years since she went to boarding school. She called me yesterday informing me about her return.

I stood outside the house for her return . I watched the cars drive pass hoping it was my mother's.

An hour has pasted and out of nowhere the car appeared at our drive way . The car stopped and the door opened. There she was , her brown her tied into a ponytail. Her brown eyes wounded around. I was so excited to see her again. "May !" I screamed. I stared at me , I could see my reflection by seeing her . I remember when we were young we would fight over little things. When we turned nine . We dated the same guy, he didn't know because we looked so alike.

May walk up to me and gave me a tight hug. "I missed you." She said.

I took her inside as mom removed her bags from the boot. "So did anyone miss me?" She asked. She waited for me to answer as she tapped her shoe. "Yes." I lied

Everyone was happy she was gone. They used to see her as the black sheep of the family. It was hard for me because they would mistake me for her .May has done many bad things before she left . She burnt her best friend's mother's car and almost murdered someone. After that mother decided to take her to a special school. We've been hearing good reports about her. So I'm glade she has changed.

She smiled as I lied to her. She knew I was , no one liked her in DavinsTown. Everyone saw her as a bad influence to their children.

"I got you stuff on the was here." She said . I was so excited.