·-35- Teach Me How To Say Goodbye -35-·

I climbed out of a dark hole I somehow ended up in. My clothes were filthy, dirty and ragged. I glanced back at the rabbit hole, shrugging.

"Must have fallen in," I sighed. I checked my watch. It was already past 8 p.m. My sisters must be wondering where I am right now.

I made my way back to the mansion, opening the front door and stepping in.

I saw all my siblings in the front foyer, panicked looks in their eyes. Once they saw me, they looked like they just saw a ghost.

"Thomas!" They all let out sighs of relief as they ran toward me and tackled me to the floor.

"What is going on? What's happening?" I gasped, trying to peel them away from me.

"Where were you?!" Martha asked, helping me get up. "You've been gone for almost a whole day! We tried calling you, texting you. We even called the police to look for you!"

"Brother you back!" Bet smiled as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Almost a day?" I asked, returning Bet's embrace. "It feels like I've been missing for multiple days."

"Thomas!" I heard Mother walking toward me. "What happened to you?" She pointed at my clothes and the bruises on my face.

"I fell in a rabbit hole," I explained. "But I'm fine, I don't even feel a thing."

"A rabbit hole?" Mary asked. "A rabbit is way too small for you to fall in. Are you sure you didn't hit your head when falling into an actual hole you could fall in?"

"Really, I'm fine," I sighed. "Sorry for making you all worry but I'm fine."

"Well..." Mary started but nodded either way. "Alright, clean yourself up, and rest. You look like you've been through a war."

"I have," I sighed, walking past my siblings, leaving them in a confused daze.

To be honest, I didn't know why I said that. Maybe because I just felt tired, as if I actually did go through a war. I shouldn't spend too much time on it since I could feel the start of a headache pounding.

I headed straight to my bed, landing on the magenta covers with a tired sigh.

I stared at the ceiling, a voices echoing in my head.

Please don't leave me.

You won't remember me

You actually promise? Unlike last time?

I heard the ticking of my watch echo throughout the room. Who's voice was this?

The ticking continued, making me take off the watch. I growled, staring at the watch. I flipped it to its back, reading what it always said.

"Forever and Always

J.M. "

Nothing different. However, J.M was even more familiar than before.

.
.
.
.
.

Could the M somehow stand for Madison?

"How could I forget?" I breathed out.

Madison, Wonderland, the Jabberwocky, the horrible Red King, all of it came rushing back to me.

Especially what happened between me and Madison. I felt tears pricking the corner of my eyes. Before I could feel the tears rolling down, I wiped them away with my sleeve.

The hand around the watch tightened, sighing.

"Thank you..." I muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~
Technically this is the last chapter but I have one more chapter called the "Epilogue" to guess satisfy you guys since if I ended it here, I wouldn't be satisfied either.

And it's Memorial Day so no school = I get to update in the morning.

~Ly <3