Chapter 17 - With You

It had been about a month, that's how long it took for your song with Suho to come out (music Video included) and your album with Jungkook to come out (Also with music videos in the making).
As predicted the Album with Jungkook had risen much higher in popularity than Suho's Song. The album- rightfully called US had been a massive hit and made you and Jungkook if possible more famous with its mix of English and Korean tracks.
Each song had message, each song had been a part of your lives together, and now finally you were beginning the finale song.
Song 1 was in English, Intro: School Life.
A song about your quiet almost awkward high school lives beginning, the lyrics holding the crush you had on Jungkook and the crush he had on you.
Song 2 was in Korean, Storm.
It was about the night when you met at your tree in the school yards, starting with the happiness of Jungkook's acceptances, moving to the sadness of the tree's demise and ending on the high of your confessions.
Song 3, Korean, Confession.
All about your inner emotions as you moved into a close relationship after such a short time.
Song 4, English, Alone
The airport, your last texts, you moving on. Your incredible sadness at that point in time.
Song 5, English, Him
Your emotions, everything, a solo song in the album. Your sorrow, happiness, love. Everything.
Song 6, Korean, My love
Jungkook' solo, it stole you heart. Sadness and love mixed so well in it as he confessed to you again.
Song 7, Korean, Get Together
A song about the making of the album, your awkward beginnings and reblooming friendship
Song 8, Korean, Soulmates
Your life as it was now after finally getting back to your soulmate, it was written with high hopes and a hopeful attitude. Love did that.
That was why US got so successful, the music, the lyrics and the two soulmates working together again.
It was thanks to US that we got back together, we owe the album everything because me and her, we are soulmates.

---
Word count: 354
Date Written: 11-03-18
Weird chapter, I know 😹