"I'm sorry," Violetta said. "I love you, Diego."

"That's the difference, Violetta. You love me, but you're in love with León. And anything else doesn't matter. You're five months pregnant with my child, but that doesn't matter when León is around."

Violetta stared at her breakfast plate, it was still full. She'd haven't had an appetite since the conversation with León a week ago. She's been thinking of how to tell Diego, but she couldn't. She finally told Francesca the night before, then as soon as Francesca ran out of the house to follow Marco, Violetta went straight into the guest bedroom for the rest of the night.

"Can you tell me why? If you and León are in love with each other, why'd you get divorced? I just need to know that we might've had a chance to be together," Diego told Violetta.

"I never told you why we divorced because you would've thought we could never be anything," Violetta responded.

"I never really had a chance, did I?" Diego asked quietly. Violetta looked away, not wanting to see his face. She knew how Diego loved her, she wanted to love him the same way.

"I really wanted you to, Diego. I wanted us to be married and then have a bigger family. I wanted that more than anything," Violetta cried. "I—"

"I wanted us to work out, too," Diego interrupted. "I can't force you to fall in love with me, I can't force you to hide your real feelings." Violetta took in a breath. "I love you, Violetta. More than words can explain, but we can't be together when you love someone else. No matter how much you say you love me, I'm not León."

"I'm really sorry, Diego. I—"

"Don't be sorry for having feelings, Vilu," Diego interrupted.

"Diego, you're amazing, and anyone would be lucky to have you with them," Violetta told Diego. "Thank you for the past two years."

"You and Diego broke up?" Camila asked when she and Violetta were in the diner that was once RestoBand. "Why?"

"So León and I can get back together," Violetta calmly replied. "Or try to work it out again."

"It'll work out, mi amiga. You and León are like Romeo and Juliet, without all the deaths, or the family hating each other," Camila said. "Are you having doubts?"

"No, I'm— I'll feel awful after breaking up with Diego, and going to León. I already feel bad, but I couldn't keep my feelings to myself, and I couldn't keep planning a wedding that wasn't going to happen."

"When you put it that way, it does sound a bit harsh," Camila replied. Violetta dipped her spoon into the melting ice cream, and stirred it.  "Have you told León about it yet?"

"I– no, I haven't. I haven't seen him since I told him how I felt," Violetta told Camila. "And I'm not about to go to his house and tell—"

"Maybe you don't have to," Camila interrupted. Violetta's eyes widened, and looked towards the door, where León walked in with their daughters.

"Mama!" Sofia ran towards the table where Violetta and Camila sat at. "Oooh, can I have ice cream?" Sofia asked when she saw her mother's melting banana split.

"Maybe Tia Cami can buy you and Maria some ice cream," Violetta suggested.

"Vio—" Violetta interrupted Camila by glancing towards León. "Oh, right. C'mon girls, Let's go to the register and I'll let you pick your ice cream flavor."

"Yay!" The girls chorused and followed Camila towards the back. Violetta and León exited the diner, as it got a bit too noisy for the two to have their conversation.

"Diego and I broke up," Violetta blurted as they slowly walked beside each other. "It was mutual, but I couldn't stay engaged or be with him when I'm still in love with you."

"Violetta—"

"I will always be in love with you," Violetta interrupted Leon. "There's no doubt about that. And, I really– really want to be with you. I—" Violetta had gotten as close as possible to León. In one small movement, León pulled Violetta into a kiss, interrupting her.

 In one small movement, León pulled Violetta into a kiss, interrupting her

They stood there, in the middle of the sidewalk, in a lip-lock. Violetta was with the one person she truly loved, years ago and now, her ex husband.

so an update.

so leonetta is back together.

there's going to be at least two more chapter before i end the book. Because Violetta does need to give birth to her baby, and Fran does need to get married. And Ludmila's twins need to be born, or introduced too.

I try to update at least once a week. And I updated for Tini's Birthday:)

Q: What Tini song is your favorite?
A: My Stupid Heart/Si Tu Te Vas, and Te Quiero Mas.