Chapter 27 Songfic #2; A Happy Beginning

Start from the beginning

Once we got outside, I noticed of the beautiful arch way that T'Challa was standing under and right in front of him was my husband to be Rauri looking so handsome in a black three piece tux.

Bucky walked me down the isle as everyone stood up. As I looked at Rauri, I couldn't help but smile widely as I continued walking down the isle with Bucky. When we reached the stairs of the arch, Bucky turned to me and took my face in both of his hands and kissed the center of my forehead and lingered there for a brief moment.

I knew it had to have been a special day for him too because ever since he had all of his previous memories back, he had to miss walking his sister Rebecca down the isle but now he was given a second chance to do that at my wedding. When he separated from me I could see the lingering of tears forming in his eyes.

I smiled and wiped one tear that had fallen out away and smiled at him, thanking him for this and that I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to do this for me. He then turned to Rauri and the two of them shook hands before Bucky gently took my hand and placed it in Rauri's before taking his seat next to Morowa who rubbed his shoulder comfortingly.

Rauri helped me up the stairs and the two of us stood before T'Challa who then told us.

"Are you both ready to recite your vows?" Rauri and I turned to each other and Rauri went first as we both held each other's hands.

"(Y/n), when we first met there was only one thing that mattered to me and Connor. Getting our revenge. And you did something that no one else had ever done, you showed me that true love is the most precious thing in the world, and one that I don't intend on losing again. People say that wolves mate for life," he then turned to Zuri who had our rings and as Rauri slid my specially made ring onto my vibranium finger he finished, "And with this ring, I will forever be yours".

"Rauri—I spent half of my life as both a villain and a hero....But when I met Bucky, he gave me a greater purpose than anything Hydra or the Avengers gave me. But just because you once came from true love itself, doesn't mean that you'll ever find it yourself. But thanks to you—now I have" I then took his band and placed it on Rauri's finger as I finished, "And I will do everything it takes to hold onto that love".

We both smiled at each other with tears in each of our eyes as T'Challa said.

"Do you Rauri Williams take (y/n) Maximoff to be your wife? To love and honor her for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" said Rauri.

"And do you (Y/n) Maximoff take Rauri Williams to be your husband? To love and honor him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" I choked happily.

"Then as King of Wakanda it gives me great honor to pronounce you both, Husband and Wife". Everyone soon applauded as Rauri and I soon kissed each other sealing our bond forever. Rauri soon dipped me and he said.

"You did it my love, you got your Happy Ending" Rauri said with a loving smile on his face. He pulled me back up right and I told him.

"That's not what this is, it's something else entirely".

"What then?"

"A Happy Beginning" Rauri smiled at me and I back at him. The two of us began swaying slowly as I began to sing. As Rauri sang, he picked me up and gently spinned me around once off the altar before dipping me back down.

As we both continued to sing, we both danced our slow wedding dance, moving together as one because now we are one.

One body, one heart, One Powerful Wolf. At the end of our duet, we both took each other's hands and ran happily down the rest of the isle.