Challenge Day Three~

How To Be The One To Break Travis

Step 1: Find a way to lure him into a trap of sweet memories and gentle reminiscence, mostly of a time he had forgotten with faces he can not name.

Step 2: Remove all of his bracelets except for the one that contains his power, set them to the side.

Step 3: Make sure his legs are together when you tie him down, or free falling.

Step 4: Make sure the specially enchanted chain is loose enough he can move his wrist, but not get out.

Step 5: Inject the neural stimulant into his system and wait for him to arouse from his dream.

Step 6: Look him in the eyes before slowly reciting an old siren nursery rhyme, Sailor At Sea works the best

Step 7: After he laughs it off as if it has not effect, go through the files you've collected about his past ties with numerous clubs

Step 8: Laugh at the horror on his face.

Step 9: Take out detailed files in each member of his group that he took himself, all detailing how to kill them efficiently

Step 10: Laugh At him once again when he asks what you're going to do with that information.

Step 11: Slowly use him as a subject for a torture of your choice, explains in full detail why it would be effective.

Step 12: When finished, use his lab coat to wipe off all remaining blue blood and watch his body struggle to fix itself.

Step 13: Watch in horror as he smiles and the chain melts almost effortlessly, his humming growing louder. It was all a ruse.

Step 14: Learn that you can never break Travis.

Step 15: Run

I'm too dead on the inside to be dealing with this.

Caoi