Challenge Day One~

Mitch was never one to fall flat on her face like a tree being cut down. Never, never ever, She was much too stubborn for that, always has been, just like her father. She got a lot from her father, her mother too, she wasn't as skilled with weapons as her brother was, but that wasn't the point here. The point was she was really bored and wanted to pester the pilot, mostly to make sure he was good with her jumping out of the plan without a parachute. In all honesty, she didn't think she'd find herself so attracted to the back of someone's head the entirety of her life, but Christ he was hot.
Well, it might've just been the cockpit and not him, but Mitch didn't really care at that point. All she knew was that she thought the pilot was hot, and she totally wanted to jump out of a plane with him. She was already slowly turning to go tear a few wires out of the engines when he turned around and looked at her, she was already half way through tearing half the engine out when he saw her. And to Mitch's pure delight, he just sighed, flicked the microphone on the dash and calmly told mission control there was a problem with the engine before flicking the switch for the hanger bay to open. He stood up and sighed, placing a hand on her shoulder, from that moment on, Mitch never forgot him.

And

Of course there could've been anything else that could've happened, anything, really, anything. But no, he had to be the one that walked into that perfect little space between cross hairs. That's when he felt the bullet hit him, it hit him like a truck, but he didn't move as it simply when through his chest, through the middle of his heart. That's when he fell to the ground, a gloved hand pressed down over the top of the wound, his heart was still beating, still working. Just his luck, to live long enough to have blood pumped out of his own body by his own heart. Of course he should've known better for who was his killer, his soldiers fell around him to a beast of snapping jaws and quick movement. It happened so fast, he didn't even register the face inches away from his until she laughed. Diandre looked so different now, the war really had changed some aspects, she looked just as young, just as naive as she was before, but now she had this edge to her. It was there before most certainly, but now, now it had been honed down to a razors edge, and sharper still. She was painted with green and black, her chevytac slung over her shoulder as she admired her handiwork, what remained over her hair was pulled back, and she smiled. "Hallo Gilbert," she purred, kissing his forehead, "I love you, hope you liked my game of Cupid, now I broke your heart."

I hate them both,
The songs were
1- Timber
And
2-You give Love a bad name.
They both suck I know, but all well here you go ignore them.