Synopsis and Dedication!

Hello My Dear Friends!
I am Sonali. It's my first book on wattpad. Please do check it out and I would love if you all give me your feedbacks and reviews, even constructive critics are allowed:)

****
Why is it too hard to overcome something? Why is it so difficult to mend the old damages? But nevertheless, few words or encouragement and appreciation make every hurdle a stepping stone of success.

But will that task be easy for Swara?

Swara Kapoor, a daughter of a garment business man has lost her passion due to an accident. She is happy go lucky girl but is she the same from inside? What happens when her wounds resurface and she have to stand for herself?

Sometimes a few words from our dear ones are enough for us to let the walls of fear around us fall. And this is what Swara experience...

Sanskar Maheshwari, a generous and humble man, heads the Triffin company in Sidney. A passionfull person, in search of a girl who has occupied his mind ever since their first meet. He thinks it to be his guilt but soon discovers it to be something stronger... Confused, he would have backed off if she would have not come again in his life like destiny.

How will Sanskar and Swara meet? Will Swara start a new passion or overcome all the hurdles to continue with the same passion?

****

alina_1502 -Hey Frooti 💕. The '1st part' is dedicated to you. Congratulations on you accomplishment of 350+ votes on ur first book. So, how's my SURPRISE?

Actually my dear Friends, she asked for a treat... So please please don't mind.
I definitely love all of you for being so supportive and helpful to me.💖💕💖💕 U all can read this part whenever you wish. I didn't want to force you all so I didn't tag you all. Sorry for that guys😅😄

Priyanka011- buddy it's ur surprise too. You helped a lot. Thanks is just a small word. 💖 Love you loads
Ashitasharma - My CC💞... Guru dakshina nhi chahiye kya?😉 Thank you for your help...
Ashitasharma & Priyanka011 2nd part is dedicated to you.

Now a BIG BIG THANKS AND GRATITUDE to my inspiration, motivation and my ideals Sunshinewit Di, AthiraNP, and Garuna Di (GS_Stella). They were the first one in their respective fields to bowled me with their writings.

Atlast Love you all and stay blessed 😘
_________