Prologue

💞Important A/N please read💞

💕Disclaimer💕
Once again thanks for giving my work a chance. It means so much to me.

This book is not your usual cliche billionaire book or marriage contract book.

In this book, the usual cliche of billionaires being 'cold, ruthless, proud, playboy' is totally not here.🙋

The contract is not a marriage contract. After the thirty days if they don't fall in love with each other they are free to marry whoever they want. So it's a choice, not compulsion.👌

My characters are a bit dramatic. That's what makes this book a romance comedy.
This book is super fun and comical just open your mind.

Ok enough of my blabbing. Read and enjoy it.

Btw constructive criticism is welcome😉. Be nice though💕💕

P.s- there are grammatical errors and it'll remain that way for a while. Simply because I want to finish this book before going into editing it.
#Read your own risk... Lol😊
Toodles🏃

After I agreed with my Grandpa's terms, I knew I needed to tell Dayne about the decision I was about to make.

He may flare up, which I was dreading. Dayne can be a spitfire sometimes, and his temper tantrums are usually bad.

Dayne has been my boyfriend since college days. I attended the University of California with Ashley. Ashley and I have been best friends since kindergarten. She has been my ride or dies bitch for a really long time. She isn't just a friend, she is my sister.

Our parents were best friends before my parents died in a car crash, that's what brought Ashley and me together.
Though I still had grandpa, I couldn't tell him certain girly stuff.

Like boyfriend issues, menstrual cramps, and all that stuff. That's where Ashley's mom Jen came in, she treated me like her own daughter; and I grew to trust her like my own mother.

Ashley and I were lucky to get admitted in the same University.
I majored in business law and criminology while she majored in Estate agent management.

Only Ash knew I was the granddaughter of the owner of Montana estate industries. Grandpa was into real estate management, you can guess he's the big influence in Ashley's course.

According to her, he was her role model, anytime I complained about what grandpa has done Ashley always supports him like he can do nothing wrong.

Such a great best friend. Sarcasm intended.

I was under the radar in the University, and I only kept Ash as my only close friend. I had other close friends but I never told them who I was. I was been careful and I didn't want any unnecessary attention.

I was usually the quiet sarcastic one but Ash was always the openly sarcastic one, the loud one, and party freak.

Ash hated one set of people 'queen bees', who felt they were better than everyone. She always had comments on their fake silicone breast, fake tan and all.
If they ever made a mistake to approach her, she eats them up like her breakfast.

I met Dayne when I spilled my coffee on him mistakenly. I offered to get him a new shirt at the school mall, and from there we hit right off. Dayne was under a football scholarship. So he was all Jock and all.

He was a player before he met me, and wild parties were his type of things. After we started dating he stopped doing all that, he said he wanted to be a better person because of me.