fifteen;

"I hate you.", the woman kept uttering. Her clothes were unkept, the whiteness having turned into a tinged yellow over time. And as her clothes had aged, so had she. The deep wrinkles on her pale skin were so obvious - so obviously due to her mental state. It was almost ghostly.

"Mum.", another voice tried to gain her attention.

The brazen woman stopped for a chilling moment, looked up and peered at the girl in front of her through her sunken, washed out "blue" eyes. The seconds of contact were short, but intense. And as if she had never stopped, the woman entered her trance once more. 

"Well, you've finally acknowledged me. That's progress.", the girl mumbled to herself, trying to hide her unease. After a short pause, the girl began speaking yet again.

"I met a guy. He gave me an umbrella when it was raining."

The woman's eyes flickered up once more upon hearing the word rain. It was like a trigger that unleashed her seething hatred.

"GET OUT!", she screamed throwing a chair at the shock-proof window they were separated by. She scowled and glared, thrashing about. The girl on the other side stared back, emptiness glazing her broken gaze. Soon, security came and managed to fend her off but even as her energy quickly depleted itself, the anger never withered.

It was like she had seen death.

And as their meeting was cut short, the girl muttered to herself.

"I'm sorry for not understanding why you loved dad so deeply.

Love is irrational. It's meant to be."

After watching her mother being taken away, she sighed. 

"I think I'm in love."