He Comforts You

James-

"You need to keep it down (Y/N)!" your father yelled at you, being rude as always. "Put some headphones on and you won't hear me!" you snapped back. "Are you trying to be a smart ass with me?" He then came over and smacked you for talking back. You ran out of the house crying, not paying attention to where your feet were taking you. Before you knew it, you were standing outside of your boyfriend James's house. You knocked on the door, which James's younger sister answered. "He's upstairs" she said after giving you a hug. You walked the familiar path to his bedroom and saw him laying on his bed playing guitar. You knocked, and he looked up at you. When he saw your red, puffy eyes, he immediately got up and hugged you. You broke down again, and he guided you to his bed to sit down. "Shhh (Y/N). its alright." He said stroking your hair as you cried into his shoulder. Once you finished crying, James gathered you in his arms and laid you back on the bed, where you eventually both fell asleep together.

Bradley-

You checked the mailbox again for the 5th time in 20 minutes. Today was the day you were getting your grades from secondary school. You screamed when you saw the letter in the mail with you name printed on it. You quickly opened it, beaming at the paper. The smile quickly fell as you noticed an B sticking out like a sore thumb among the A+'s. "How'd you do (Y/N)?" your boyfriend Brad asked. You both attended the same school, and were both top students. When you didn't answer, Brad came over and looked over your shoulder at your grades. "Those are amazing (Y/N)!" Brad exclaimed. You felt a tear fall down you face as Brad turned you to face him. "I got a B Brad. This is the worst I've ever done..." you cried. Brad wrapped you in his arms. "Baby, its alright. You're still the smartest, most hard working person I know." he whispered in you ear. He then intertwined his hand with yours, kissing you lightly on the forehead, before taking you out for ice cream.

Tristan-

You heard the front door slam shut. You and your best friend (Y/B/F) had just gotten into your biggest fight ever. She had accused you of cheating on your long time boyfriend, Tristan. As you sobbed into your bed, you heard you bedroom door slowly open. Hoping it would be (Y/B/F), you quickly looked up, only to find itwas Tris. He walked over to you, gathering you into a hug while you explained what happened. "It'll be fine (Y/N). She's just upset because a fan kissed Brad while we were at a meet and greet. This calmed you down immensely and you and Tris spent the rest of the day watching Disney films.

Connor-

'I need you now.' You texted your boyfriend Connor from outside on the lawn. Con arrived ten minutes later, red in the face and out of breath. He took a puff out of his inhaler before sitting down next to you. "What's wrong?" he asked as he put his arm around your shoulder. "It-it's my parents. They're sp-splitting up." You said between sobs. Connor cradled you in his arms, telling you everything would be alright. "How do you know?" you whispered. "I went through the same thing (Y/N)" he said. Connor kissed you softly on the lips. "Everything will be alright. I promise."