What His Name Means

These are according to the Urban Dictionary. You should definetly use this if your bored! Its hilarious! (The link-http://www.urbandictionary.com/names.php)

James-

Someone who is un usually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them. "Oh Yeah, he's definately a James"

Bradley-   an amazing person, who will always treat you great no matter what happens, who will love you unconditionally, acts like a crazy little kid sometimes, and is the most loving and caring person in the world!!!!! and is great in bed!!! i heard tiff is dating brad now, she says he is the most amazing guy she has ever met!!   (Did this one under Brad, because Bradley was a little inappropriate)    

Tristan-   Amazing guy who will keep you laughing no matter what. He seems shy at first, but when you get to really know him, he's really cool. He tends to bring himself down often, so you should be there to help him out and make him feel better. He may argue, but he'll usually just make a joke out of the arguement, or will apologize.

Girl1: "Have you met Tristan?" 

Girl2: "Ya, he's cool." 

Girl3: "You kidding? He's amazing!" 

Girl1: "My thoughts exactly."    

Connor-   person with large genitals

omg look at the size of it he must be a connor

(Couldnt avoid that one..)