They eased through the small crowd of people and into the house. The sounds of outside became muffled once they'd made it inside. Nova groaned in satisfaction as soon as he pressed her against the wall. He smiled down at her, tilting her head up by her chin.

"You look good enough to eat.." His lips attached to hers. She felt her body chill over as he groaned. The kiss held so much behind it. It wasn't her first one from him, but for some reason it felt like the first one.

Time must have stood still, or stopped all together. Out of all the times that her mother had told her "time waits on no one", it had finally made an exception for her.

Those full lips of hers tingled with shock, though her body tingled with excitement. She just knew she was two seconds from melting. Her eyelids felt heavy as she went into a daze. The same thought from their first shared kiss, entered her mind.

He kissed me..

He chuckled at her face, holding her hand to let her know he was still there. With a few blinks, she broke free from her thoughts. His voice serenaded her racing mind.

"They looked so damn soft. I just needed a taste. It's been too long."

Nova licked his lips, pulling her closer by her waist. She smiled shyly, looking at his half covered chest. Too long. His cologne further encouraged her to go with her thoughts of lusts. It'd been the first time they'd seen each other in two weeks due to his business trip.

"Forget them, and fuck me. Right here, right now."

Nova had locked them away in a guest bedroom. Music and drinks were sure to distract his guests, and his boys could handle the hosting for the moment. His guests were the last thing on his mind.

His hands were glued to her backside, squeezing gently every so often. The outfit she wore was the only thing between him and her soft skin. Licking his hips, he smirked down at her.

"Nova.."

She exhaled as he found his way under her dress. His fingers rubbed and toyed with her. Kissing her neck, he could tell by his soaked fingers that she wanted him just as bad.

His toned arms lifted her, making sure that her dress was up around her waist. Growling lowly, he attacked her full lips again and got her to the bed. Soft moans escaped her between the kisses.

"May I?" He exhaled as he kissed her neck. His hands held up her legs as she nodded, exposing her to him. Nova became a whole different person within seconds, making her body shake and jerk. His tongue was almost snake like as he flicked and dipped into her.

"Where the hell has this side of you been?"

Her voice was shaky. The past three months of them dating has been him pampering her and taking things slow. She'd initiated sex plenty of times, hoping he'd take over her mind and soul. He would often satisfy her with amazing love making sessions, but he was more focused on getting to know her as a person. At the moment though, his sexual side has taken over.

A squeal ripped from her as her toes curled. He wrapped her legs in his arms, locking her into place. She'd take all he has to give. He focused on his assault with her, looking up to her as he ate. Her faces alone were motivation to keep her eyes rolling back, but the moaning brought out the animalistic drive.

Once she'd bent forward, fisting his hair as she cursed, he gave her a break. That she'd thanked him for. He kissed her belly and thighs, rubbing over them as he held his bottom lip between his teeth. His eyes were low as he took her in.

"Quit that.." She groaned, not really annoyed but more so turn on. He was fine as hell for no reason, looking at her like that. He stood as he  gave a relaxed laugh, toying with the shorts he wore. Brushing a hand over the print you'd put there.

"Stop what, baby?" He smirked as he loosened the drawstring of his shorts. She watched his hands as he seemed to tease her by taking his time. "Hmm?"

"Looking at me like that.." She moaned, reaching out a hand to touch his stomach. Her nails ran along his body as she looked up to him. ".. fine ass."

"I can say the same for your ass.." He let his pants drop, sliding down his boxers next. Her eyes went to his freed third leg, making her purr softly. ".. you do the simplest shit, and I wanna kiss you and be all under you."

She laughed as he climbed between her legs, allowing his kisses to her neck. "That's not my fault.." He held himself over her, hands on both sides of her. ".. you're just a big baby. I can't help that."