18. GIMME FUEL GIMME FIRE GIMME DABAJABAZAAAAAAA

Tagged by:
EchoSoul12

▪▪▪▪

01 | REAL FIRST NAME
My real first name is Jarrah. I was supposed to be named Zarrah but my siblings' names all start with a J, and my parents wanted to keep the aesthetic.

Also, there's a jarrah tree.

02 | NICKNAME
Usually I'm just called Jarrah irl. But my mom calls me Naning and/or Jarrah-tot. Then there's my dad, who calls me Jarrah Mouse/Mousie because of my addiction to Mickey Mouse back when I was a smol toddler. It stuck with me ever since.

03 | BIGGEST QUALITY
I don't have a 'biggest quality' per se, but if I had to choose one, it's gonna be. . .

I can't even think of one.

04 | BIGGEST FLAW
Now this is the motherload. There are a lot, and I mean a lot, of things that I dislike about myself. Oftentimes I criticize myself for my temper. I have a really short one, and if someone ends up striking a nerve, I end up saying pretty nasty stuff. I actually made a classmate cry while I was trying to get the class to shut up. Though I didn't really care since I repeatedly kept saying the phrase "tumahimik kayo/tumigil nga kayo" which basically means "Shut up y'all" in Filipino, and of coURSE THEY DIDN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

05 | FAVORITE COLOR
Only one?! What an outrage! Objection, your honor!

I'm kinda liking pastel colors, but I'm gonna cite black as one of my favorite colors. Many deep stuff has been associated with black and I generally like the aesthetic of it.

06 | THINGS YOU LOVE
METALLICA! | My brother was the one who got me into this metal biz, and I of course started out with one of the most iconic metal bands. Surprisingly, I came to like their music.

MEGADETH! | Though I haven't explored Megadeth that much, they're a pretty great band as well! Dave Mustaine, the lead vocalist, has a unique singing voice in my opinion.

MOTÖRHEAD! | Another band that I haven't listened to much, but I felt like citing Motörhead as one of my interests. I can say the same for Lemmy Kilmister as I did for Dave.

GRAVITY FALLS! | I mean, how could I not forget? This show is one of the main reasons why I created this account! Heck, I even have the Journal 3 replica and a Pine Tree hat. Like the color black, I adore the overall aesthetic of the cartoon.

UNDERTALE! | I'm not in the fandom anymore, but I wanted to cite Undertale as one of the games that impacted me in a way that I cried, I cried so hard. I appreciate the fact that the game is actually self-aware!