Chapter 3: Where's El?

Mike offered for you to stay the night at his house in the basement with El. You took the offer as you hadn't actually thought about accommodation yet. The next day you spent it in the basement with El while the boys went to Will's funeral. When the boys got back that afternoon you told them you would go and grab some food from the store for you and El, seen as Mike had been giving El leftovers for a while now. El put in a request for Eggos so you made sure you got them first.

When you arrive back to Mikes house an hour later the boys and El are all gone. You look around the basement worried, trying to find something that might tell you where they went. You give up after a while so you sit on the couch in Mike's basement and get out some of the food you bought to eat while you wait for them to get back.

After about an hour you hear a bike riding over the gravel outside. You stand up and walk to the door to see if it was Mike and El. Before you can reach the door it swings open and Mike comes storming in with a very worried and angry look on his face.

"Where's El?" you asked worriedly. Mike looks up at you, his expression has changed from mostly angry, to now very worried.

"Um, she, um, she kind of ran off from us," Mike says

"What do you mean she ran off from you," you say now a little angry

"Lucas and I were arguing, because he said that El was probably the reason Will is stuck in the Upside Down and so we started fighting and El got scared so she pushed Lucas off of me with her powers and he was knocked unconscious," Mike says frantically

"And then she just ran off, didn't you see where she went," you say a little louder than you anticipated

"No, I turned around and she was gone," Mike says

"We need to find her," you say grabbing your bag and heading for the door. You turn back around when Mike doesn't follow you.

"Are you coming?" you ask

"No, I'll stay here in case she comes back," Mike says

"Fine" you basically shout

You leave Mike's house and head straight for the woods.

You search pretty much all night and don't find her anywhere. At about 7 am you arrive back at Mikes, exhausted. You open the door to the basement and creep in. Mike is asleep on the couch so you creep towards the other sofa chair quietly trying not to wake him. You sit down and fall asleep almost instantly.

Bit of a short chapter sorry guys, I've been really busy with school but I wanted to upload. Hope you're enjoying the story so far though :)