The Ball............

Start from the beginning

As Brishen saw Allen dressed up as a girl he found out what that foreboding feeling of his was about. He started to feel a little guilty because he saw how troubling it was for Allen to walk in those clothes.

As they were talking they were interrupted by someone calling for Brishen.

"Brother, so you were here, I was searching for you everywhere." said the boy as he was breathing heavily after running for so long.

"I have been here the whole time, where could I have gone other than this place?" said Brishen.

"Ah.....Allen, Ray this is my younger brother Garrick Von Forestyn, he is the same age as both of you." said Brishen as he introduced him to them.

"Hello, Garrick my name is Allen Von Kelis and this is my older brother Ray Von Kelis, it's nice to make your acquaintance." said Allen as he bowed his head a little in an elegant manner.

"Ah.......nice to make your acquaintance too." said Garrick as he blushed due to embarrassment.

'Wow this girl is soo cute and she is not even wearing any jewelry as all the other girls.' he thought as his face became redder.

After that they all talked some more before Brishen was called by his parents. He left the three of them alone as he made his way to his parents. As Brishen left all three of them, they were then approached by many kids to talk or dance with them.

It seemed like that they were not approaching the three of them till now because of him being with them.
After sometime Brishen returned and proposed that they should go to his room to talk as they would not get any privacy here. He sounded like he was in a rather bad mood after he came back.

............................

"Ahh....... finally some space and privacy, I don't like balls that much but mother loves them." he said relaxing in his bed after they reached his room on the second floor.

"Ahh........I know right. I don't know why, but every boy was asking me to dance with them.'" said Allen as he sat down on the sofa.

"And why are we all here again brother?" questioned Garrick.
"Because I wanted some space, and quiet, and it was really noisy there." said Brishen in a nonchalant way.

"Then why are the three of us here too?" asked Garrick in an annoyed tone.

"Because I wanted to talk to them, you can go if you want." said Brishen.

"No, I too would rather stay here." said Garrick as he glanced at Allen who, realizing him glancing at him, smiled back. His face started to blush seeing Allen smile and in seconds his face turned red.

"Why don't we all go outside?" suggested Brishen.

"Outside?" inquired Allen.

"Yes, why don't we all go outside to the town, it's really pretty at this time. Of course, I'll use my magic to get us there and bring us back here, what do you say??" asked Brishen from everyone in the room.

"Yes, I would love to go visit the town outside." said Allen in excitement.

"But with this dress I can't walk properly."

"Hmmm..........well, Garrick can lend you some of his clothes."

"What are you saying how can a girl wear my clothes??" said Garrick in an angry tone. "Also, we're not going to the town, it's not safe at this time."

"Eh.....are you seriously saying that even though Allen wants to go outside too." said Brishen.

As Brishen said that Garrick looked at Allen who with puppy eyes requested to Garrick ' please Garrick.....I really want to go to the town."