Chapter 7

Home at last!

I'm still thinking of the candle flower I passed by earlier. It was exquisitely beautiful with yellow petals forming like a candle and it grows more and more attractive as it comes to its maturity. This is one of those plants that one with a green thumb can easily grow. It can withstand a tropical climate with even just a little black soil on it. Because I couldn't resist to fascinate it,  I even stopped and took a picture of it. It's just telling me that there's a light to my path. I may have met some obstacles but chances may still prevail. 

If a candle flower standing just by the road can win the eyes of many travelers, then maybe I could too. I don't wanna miss my chance of a lifetime so I have to persevere now.

Instead of taking a rest in my own room and sleep at my very comfortable bed from which I missed lying in for a night, I just dropped all my things as soon as I entered my room. I never even cared to change my clothes as if I can still smell the scent of the resort of Royce from which I came from. His memories preoccupied me still so I decided to paint those memories.

In my working area which is just at the terrace of my room, I prepared myself to soak into another masterpiece. This time is worth all my efforts because it is where I could put all the wonderful memories of Royce with me in a canvass. It will absolutely be filled with happiness and love.

I preferred to use vibrant colors so that everything would turn out alive. Each stroke is done with the love which comes from the bottom of my heart. I wanted to make sure that this would catch anyone's attention once it will be shown in the auction.

Yes, I think it would be a brilliant idea if I add this on my auction since this piece is priceless. The highest bidder should get this. It would be like a precious piece of jewelry which is taken by the highest bidder on an auction sale.

I couldn't contain my excitement while doing this. I really love painting my emotions. This is my only way of pouring out all the things I keep inside of me. All I need is just the will to master my craft and an inspiration which will serve as my subject. It is my absolute definition of fun and contentment. I don't go for the fame and price of each painting, what's most important is I have given my best in doing my art work and my clients are very much satisfied in purchasing it.