Chapter 5

"This painting is exquisite. I can't help but admire the creative artist behind it," remarked Royce. I am standing next to him and asked, "What made you like that painting?" Smiling he answered, "The colors are well blended and there's a deeper meaning behind each stroke and color used. I can't really understand why I admire the works of this artist. It's as if each time I get to see one of his creations, there's a voice within me saying that I should get it for myself. It's weird but I'm impressed with all his works." 

It was one of the most shocking things that happened to me. I was speechless because he is pertaining to all my art works. An artist like me would be elated to hear that from a customer but to top it all, he's not just a customer but also my dream guy. 

Oh it was just a wonderful dream! I thought it was true. I could still vividly picture his face talking next to me as if he was real.

I got up from my bed and looked over the window. Downstairs, I saw a pair of couple sweetly sitting beside each other at the poolside as if no one else are around them. I felt curious and waited to see their vibrant faces. 

How I wish me and my dream guy will also have a moment like this! I might shout with joy if this dream of mine would come true.

Seeing this two lovebirds sharing their love for each other amidst the beautiful rising sun is such a lovely day to start with. It's just like a sunflower kissing the sun and showing its vibrant color.

Then the guy took a side glance at his girl and I was frozen at my feet. The guy is compared to a cactus with a brilliant sunflower but no one dared to touch it because it has thorns that can prick you anytime you attempt to touch its bloom. He has a good catch as I can now see both their faces, perfectly in love with each other. They're like a match made in heaven, both good looking and head over heals sweet towards each other. I was even shocked watching them kissing each other passionately.

I felt a lump on my throat and tears fell down my cheeks. My heart beats faster as I am watching them from above. My fascination at seeing their togetherness earlier turned into sadness. The guy is Royce, my mysterious guy. All my remaining heartaches rolled down my face so I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower. I soaked myself for a long time with the cold running water. Maybe, just maybe, this could help me calm down and bring back my lively outlook earlier when I just woke up.