seven; i only love my bed and mama

William contacted the first person he could think of; his mom. She had helped him through everything in his life. After all, he only loves his bed and his mama.

"Hi mama." He said through the phone and her warm voice greeted him. "Hi baby, how have you been? What's up?" She asked him and he smiled. "Not much, the usual. Except for one thing. I need love advice from a girl." He told her and she laughed. "What's up?"

"I met this girl at the bar. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever met. She's funny, charming, sweet, and well grounded. She goes to York University and she's so great." William told her. "I'm confused, what's the issue?" She asked and he sighed.

"Mama, she doesn't want to be in a relationship. I think something hurt her that she won't tell me. I want her to let me in but she won't open the door. What do I do?" he begged and she stayed silent for a minute.

"William, she sounds like a really special girl. You need to fight like hell, baby. If she means this much to you and you've just met her, she's obviously something special. You're an amazing guy. And I want what's best for you and she sounds like an amazing girl. Be you and if she doesn't accept you for you then that's her own problem. Is it going to be easy? Hell no. But is it going to be worth it? Hell yes." She told him and he smiled at his mom. She always knew the right things to say.

"Thank you mama, I'll keep that in mind. I love you," He told her. "Love you more, Willy. Now go get that girl."