one; favorite songs and first dances

Rowan walked into bar with her 2 best friends, Amelia and Elise, on both sides of her. The only problem was that on either side of Amelia and Elise were their boyfriends. Rowan was fifth wheeling. She was hoping to be left alone and have fun drinking by herself. She wasn't looking for a boyfriend or to settle down like Amelia and Elise did. She was just looking to enjoy her college experience.

Just as she expected, Rowan was left about 5 minutes into what was supposed to be girls night so Amelia and Elise could be with their boyfriends. She sighed, this was something that happened fairly often. She wished that Carter was here to keep her company, but he has a big test to study for. She had gotten pretty used to being left by the girls for their men. She walked to the bar and ordered herself a drink and sat down.

She was really hoping to be alone. But when a big group of guys walked in, she knew she wasn't going to be. They walked in and were immediately yelling and gooning around. She sighed realizing that she wasn't going to be left alone, and she really sighed when 3 guys came up and sat on the open bar stools next to her.
They looked familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on where she knew them from. They were very attractive guys, and looked to be her age, probably. One of them had blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. He had gorgeous features. He resembled a Greek god. She was trying not to stare, but he was easily one of the cutest guys she'd ever seen. He was staring at her too. They made eye contact and he gave her a soft smile, making her smile and her insides melt, her cheeks turning red.

The other 2 were definitely attractive, but not as attractive as Greek god. The one had dark brown hair and brown eyes and was pretty tan. The third guy had red hair and green eyes. They were both really cute, but she had eyes for the blondie. As she felt herself falling for a complete stranger, she remembered that she wasn't in Toronto to find a man.

She was here for school, and to find a job in the city of her dreams. She was from a small town in Ontario, and had only been to Toronto once since she had lived there, which was her entire life. Toronto was a foreign land to her, until she moved here. She looked around the bar and found her friends dancing and having fun. She made eye contact with Amelia and she sent her a smile, blowing her a kiss.

The song playing had finished and Rowan's mouth turned into a smile when she heard the song playing. Never Be The Same by Camila Cabello, her favorite song. She wanted to get up and swing her hair and dance, but she knew she couldn't do that.

William had noticed her smile when the song came on, which made him smile. There was no doubt that Willy was attracted to her. William ordered a shot and took it. This gave him the courage to stand up and asked the beautiful girl to dance. He stood up from his bar stool and walked over to the girl who was humming along to the song, sitting on her phone.

"Care to dance?" He asked her, holding out a hand to her. Rowan looked up from her phone and saw the beautiful blonde boy standing in front of her. "Umm," she trailed off, thinking for an excuse not to dance with him. "This is my favorite song, too. And it would be a real shame if a beautiful girl like you didn't get to dance to her favorite song." He flirted, giving her a smile.

His smile made Rowan's stomach flip, and she realized that the most attractive guy she's ever seen had asked her to dance and she was really gonna say no. "What the hell." She said, taking his hand and standing up. When the beautiful stranger put his hands on her waist and they danced with her favorite song playing in the background, she felt her commitment issues and her reluctancy to find a guy in Toronto slowly slipping away, all because of a guy she had just met.

(A/N): ahhhh!!! i'm so excited for this book :))))))