Chapter 2:Depression Anger and Denial Part 2

Elena POV

Elena Marie Gilbert

June 22, 1994 - November 8, 2012

I watched as Caroline and Bonnie sat silently across from my grave. "Do you think she's here? Like as a ghost?" Caroline asked.

"I don't know, maybe. I feel like she's around us but I don't know."

All I wanted to do was tell them that I was right here but I couldn't because they can't see me or feel me. No one could.

"Lonely isn't it?" a familiar voice asked behind me. Tyler walked up next to me and sat down on the grass with me.

"Where have you been?"

"Around." he said, "When did Caroline and Stefan start having feelings for each other?"

"A few weeks ago, I guess. I haven't been watching them like a creeper for three weeks."

"Why not? it's not like they know we're here." He asked. 

"So you're telling me you've been stalking people?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him. 

"Just a few French girls that's all." He replied in a joking way. "What have you been doing?" 

"Since I'm dead, nothing really. You seemed to have kept busy over here." 

"I've snuck into some movies and football games but other than that I've been pretty bord." Tyler said as laid back on the grass. "Are Stefan and Damon talking?" 

"I guess but Damon's still pissed that Stefan let me die and saved the busboy as he calls him." 

Stefan POV

Caroline and I were laying out on the grass staring up at the stars. We were cuddled up under a blanket with our fingers laced together. 

"I don't think its ever been this quiet in Mystic Falls." 

"That's because you're always throwing parties or we're trying not get kiled." I said, "But it is nice not to have anybody coming after us for once."

"But you have to admit those parties are fun." She smiled. 

"This town would be boring without them."  i said as I kissed her cheek. She giggled and poked my nose. Jeremy walked out talking to someone we couldn't see. 

"Elena's here." He said.

"Hi, Elena." We both said. 

"She says you two are way too cute and she really wants a burger." He said looking to his left. 

"Good to know." 

"She's sitting between you two." Caroline poked the air between us. "And now you just stuck your finger through her shoulder. She also said not to have too much fun without her or she will find a way to haunt you."