8|Dark Chamber

Shadow's POV(finally)

       On the next day,I bought Sonic to my secret playground."Shadow...it's getting dark here."Sonic said."Don't worry,just hold my hand."I said as i hold his hand.We arrive at the dark chamber where my secret playground is."Shadow...is this where you always spend your time?"Sonic ask.I turn my head"Yes..."I said with a gentle voice."Wow...i never know that vampire like to spend their time in a dark gloomy room."Sonic mutters.

This is where i love to play with Sonic for now.Sonic said that he had a dream that he wants to become somebody's slave.Maybe,it is time to make his dream come true.

       I give Sonic wear a chains.The chains are all over him.On the neck,on his both wrist and on his both leg."Sonic...did you ever tell me that you want to be somebody's slave?"I said.Sonic remain silent."Shadow...i'm just joking.I'm just feel like i'm your slave since you save me."he demand to stop me from torture him."Listen..."i stop my word and start to hold his face.I can't resist his face full of innocent."Shadow..."he growl.Sonic start to move because he maybe feel uncomfortable.I let him move.

       I start to follow him moving around the chamber.Sonic moving too slow and i'm just walk behind him."Shadow!Will you make me comfortable by unchain me?"Sonic demand.I help him unchain himself and he run away from me.Laughing."Shadow..."as he look behind and saw me with a sad face.He stop running and come back to me"Why you go back here to me?"i ask.I can saw Sonic innocent eyes.He really care about me maybe a little."Shadow...maybe it's not fun to leave you here.See you struggle to get out from this dark place make me uncomfortable and depress."Sonic said as he rub his neck.

You try your best to make me happy by telling me a happy things to me.Sonic...i want to become a hedgehog just like you so we can go out from this place together.

      I saw his hand in front of me."Come..."He said.I give him my hand and he pull me and drag me from the dark chamber.His happy face always make me wanna cry.