Chapter 6

(Y/N) P.O.V

I wake up and feel warmth beside me I then remember what happened and smile to my self and then get up and go to the restroom. When I walk back into the room and see Zed changing shirts with his back facing me so, I decide to go up behind him wrap my arms around his torso and lay my cheek on his back. He jumps a little at the feeling of my arms then realizes it's me and relaxes and turns around (keep this in mind he is still shirtless) and wraps his arms around my middle and lays his head on mine while my head is on his chest. He then says " Good morning beautiful." then I say "Good morning handsome" he then kisses me and then we hear his dad say " Zed, (Y/N), Zoey breakfast!" we get out of each others embrace and I immediately miss his warmth Zed puts his shirt on and we both head down to get breakfast and head to school. 

Zed's P.O.V 

When (Y/N) get to school we both get odd looks that's when I realize (Y/N) doesn't have her wig on and I tell her " (Y/N) you don't have your wig on" she then replies " I know I'm tired of hiding who I am." Then Bucky comes up to and asks "Where you last nigh and where is your wig?" (Y/N) then replies " Quit acting  like you actually care  Bucky cause just like mom and dad you don't so good bye 'my twin' (Y/N) then walks away from a stunned Bucky  and Acie's . I catch up to her and ask " what did you mean by 'actually care'? she replies with " Last night I was going  to tell my mom and dad that I was going to the Zombie mash and then when i thought to myself they love Bucky more so i didn't tell them" she said that so casually the bell rang and I give her a kiss on the cheek and we go to our first class.

(Chapter 6 complete. Hope you liked it if you did vote and comment)