Chapter 7

(Y/N) P.O.V
The day went by so fast that  I didn't even realize that it was the end of the day. Zed and I walked to his house  when we got there we both go inside and go up to his room. The minute he shut the door I was up against it with his lips on mine. We made out for a good thirty minutes. When we pulled apart Zed's Dad and Bucky! "(Y-Y/N)" Bucky said. "What Bucky?" I asked annoyed that me Zed got interrupted. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He asked clearly mad. "Being a teenager and making out with my boyfriend and what are you doing here?" I asked. " I saw you walking home with this zombie and I followed you." he said and emphasized disgust when he said 'zombie'. when he said that i got mad " you have no right to say anything about him" i yell at Bucky.  I felt my zombie side taking over. My whole body to shake with anger "Bucky get out now you know what happens when i get mad." I tell him and he nods and leaves. I started my breathing exercises and thought to myself 'breathe in for 4 seconds hold it for 7 seconds and breathe out for 8 seconds'. I did that for ten minutes and i finally calmed down. I saw Zed sitting on the bed and he said " That was awesome!!!!!" "wait you're not scared?" I asked " Of course not" He said. I smiled and and hugged him. When we pulled apart we went to the living room to see Bucky was still here. " what are you doing here i thought i told you to leave" I said to him. "You are coming home with me." he said. " no i'm NOT" I said. " Yes you are" he said as he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me out of the house. " NO I'M NOT" I said "YES YOU ARE" he said as he tried to pull me again. "Bucky let her go she said she doesn't want to go with you" he said as he grabbed Bucky's arm and pulled him off of you. Bucky let go and turned around and left you alone with Zed through out all of the fighting you hadn't realized Zed's dad had left. Zed and I went to his room and I told him "Zed take me home tomorrow and i will pack and move in with you" he looked at me and smiled he then kissed me and said " I would love that"

( 446 words, hope you liked if you did please comment and vote)

Bucky's Baby Sister (Zed x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara