Chapter 8

(Y/N's P.O.V)

When I woke up I immediately felt cold when I looked over to expect to see Zed he was not there. I then heard the door open and looked over to see a shirtless Zed with wet hair.  He looked at me and smirked to see me staring " Good morning babe do you like what you see?" He asked I looked away and blushed. he put on a pair of sweats and climbed on top of me and shook his getting me wet in the process. "ZED!!" I yelled at him and playfully glared at him. "Yes (Y/N)?" he asked innocently. I hit him on the chest and said " You got me all wet." I left my hand on his chest and slid it up to behind his neck and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. He kissed back immediately.  We pull back and he gets off of me and I tell him " We need to get up so I can get all of my stuff packed up and I can move into your room so I don't have to wait and see you at school." Zed shot up and said "Wait that's today?!" he asked "Yes my love." I replied. 

-Le Time Skip-

Zed and I got done packing up all of my stuff and we were in the process of moving all of my stuff into his room once we finish we go and get in bed from being tired and fall asleep.

(sorry if this sucked didn't know how to end it if you liked please comment and vote)