Chapter 16 The Presidents True Colors

Alright first off I'm sorry that I haven't been as active, I've been busy especially with the fact that my STAAR Tests Are next week so yeah sorry.Also let me just say that for those of you who will be pissed off at me for what happens to Natsuki...I'm sorry.Dont worry though as this is needed for some plot and development between some people.But yeah go on and enjoy!!

Your POV

We started walking towards the directional the dance and I was already feeling nervous as what would happen if I messed up or something bad happens.I guess Natsuki saw how I was Nervous, because I heard her giggle and say."Don't be Nervous....it's my first dance too, you're not the only one here who Nervous..."She said in a sweet voice as I nodded in response and relaxed a little and continued walking.

After about 5 five to 7 minutes of walking we looked at the map."Ohh, we missed it by a right turn back that way."I said as we turned around and headed for the turn which would lead to the dance, I could already see lights and what I'm guessing.Couples going to the dance."HEY Y/N!!~"I heard a familiar voice yell from my side, I looked over to see Sayori running towards us while Yuri was walking behind her."Hey Sayori!!You're here for the dance as well?!" I said as I had never really seen Sayori dance, even as a child she was too embarrassed."Yeah!!~"She said."Are you sure, Ive never seen you dance before?Even at my birthday party when everyone was dancing to the music."

"Well...today I figured that I might as well try it for a change instead of just watching everybody else..."She said as a blush creeped across her face while she rubbed the side of her arm."What about you Yuri?"I heard Natsuki say as we looked at Yuri."Hmm...well dancing i-isn'treally is my thing...so I'll proba-bly just sit down a-and watch or c-chat..."She said in a shy tone.With everybody here we started for the entrance.

When we got closer, the entrance was In the shape of a gate-door which had a huge space in the middle surrounded by 2 big bleachers which were positioned in a corner like way, which left a space for people to run out of the stadium like place and a DJ near the entrance.We walked through the entrance and the first thing we all heard was the sound of the loud booming music.I looked back at the others and saw that Yuri had all ready started walking towards a depressed Looking person who was sitting on the bleachers.Sayroi looked worried and nervous so I pulled her into a hug and said.

"Just be yourself Sayori, don't let others judge you for who you are...."

I said as I released her, she smiled and ran off into the now growing crowd.I was suddenly pulled into the crowd by Natsuki who I followed, we found a spot and started to just dance to the music.We were enjoying ourselves as I looked at Natsuki and saw that she was clearly enjoying herself as she laughed and danced like she was the only person here.I laughed and just went along with the Music!!"HEY, Y/N!" I heard Natsuki yell as I faced her."WHAT MOVES YOU GOT!?lShe said over the loud music."CHECK THIS OUT!!"I said as I moved to the flow of the music surprisingly well with a weird leg move that involved me twisting around and cutting the move off mid movement which shocked Natsuki.

"WHAT DO YOU GOT!?"I said as she stepped back and started her move which actually Surprised me as she did a weird move that involved flexibility that I definitely didn't have."DAMN!!"I said as I playfully pulled her towards me by her hand and spun her around in the air as she laughed!!

Sayori's POV

After entering the Dance, and gaining some courage from Y/N to just be my self.I ran off into a random section and tried to find a flow to the music, which I eventually found and decided to just dance the way I want.I was enjoying myself as I just carelessly danced, not caring if someone was looking at me.

After some time of me just dancing I heard someone next to me say something."You got some nice moves girl!!Whats your name!?"I turned to see a boy that looked about my age and was about my height.He had brown hair, a little toned skin, very handsome, and looked like a nerd but also someone who played sports."Uhh..S-Sayori..."I said in a shy voice as I felt my face suddenly feel hot, he laughed and said."That's a cute name!"He said as we both stopped dancing and soon we were just looking into each other's eyes."Thanks!"I said as I looked away, until i saw him offer his hand.I looked at him and saw that he was smiling, I smiled back and took his hand as we began to dance together to the flow of the music.