"Well I'm pregnant." Alexis sighed. She sat on my bed. "And Solo is going to break up with me because it's not his."

I looked at her. "What? Then who's it it?"

"Quincy." She said, she looked down. "I don't even know how to tell him. Or how that's going to work."

"So....your keeping it?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm against abortions." She said. "I have no choice but to keep it."

I sighed, "Damn Lex."

"It's okay. Everything you do has a consequence, so I just have to deal with mine." She stood up. "Where you going?"

"Over Dave's."

She scoffed and opened my room door. "Good luck." She said before leaving out.

I shrugged it off then finished my makeup and did my hair. I went into my closet and found something quick yet simple and cute to wear then I was ready to go.

I knocked on his door and he opened it shirtless, I looked in the background and seen the lights dimmed, roses everywhere, candles lit, and slow music playing in the background

I knocked on his door and he opened it shirtless, I looked in the background and seen the lights dimmed, roses everywhere, candles lit, and slow music playing in the background. I walked inside and looked around, "I'm impressed." I said taking my sunglasses off.

"Good." He walked into his room and came back out with a shirt on. "I made us some dinner."

I raised my eyebrow. "Oh really?"

"Yeah. I can cook." He said walking into the kitchen. "Sit at the table ma."

I sat at the table which had red rose petals all over it and two candles in the middle. I took my jacket off and he came in with two plates in his hand. He brung some champagne to the table and two wine glasses then sat down.

"What made you do all of this?" I asked picking up my fork.

He sat up. "Sometimes I like to be a gentleman." I nodded and ate a piece of the steak. "So wassup Morgan." He said. "You seen I'm trynna impress you and shit, how you feeling?"

"I like the creativity." I said honestly. "But there's a couple things I want to know."

He took a bite of mashed potatoes. "Yeah like what?"

"Why haven't you ever told me about your daughter?" I asked.

He sat his fork down. "I just don't want her around no extra people that's all. It ain't you, it's just that I don't want her exposed to a lot of shit."

"Why does she live with your aunt?"

"I'm a busy nigga, but guarantee I see my daughter everyday." He said sipping some wine. "My ma ain't really fucking with me my aunt my only option. I pay her and I know my daughter straight so I'm good."

I sipped some wine to. "And what about your baby mother?"

"What about her. She dead, you know that." He said.

"Yeah but......did you kill her?"

He looked at me with a aggravated look. "Why you ask me that shit?"

"Dave we've been together for awhile now, and a murder is something serious that you could've told me."

"Why? So you can run away?"

"So, it's true?" I asked.

He sighed and then pushed his plate away from him. "I didn't mean to kill her."

"How can you not mean to kill someone Dave." I said scared for my life.

"I thought she was someone else. She was in my house when I wasn't there what the fuck!" He semi-yelled. "We was just in a argument, haven't talked in weeks why the fuck was she at my place? How did she even get in!"

"S-S-So what happened?" I stuttered almost shedding tears.

He calmed down. "I opened my door, all the nights was off, I heard shuffling.....I said who was there she ain't say shit. So I shot her thinking it was a op." He laid his head on the table. "If I could take it back I would, but then again she was on some sneaky shit so maybe she got what she deserved."

I walked over to him and began rubbing his shoulders. "No one deserves death, but guess I understand. You were just protecting yourself."

"Exactly! And my family look at me as a fuckin devil because of that shit. But they ain't put themselves in my shoes." He sat up. "You the only person that get me Morgan, and that's why I act the way I do. I love yo ass."

I kissed him deeply. "I love you to Dave."

He looked at me. "So move in with me."