Thief | Peter Parker // t.h.

a/n: this one is requested by mah dear friend slothaf , and here it is. hope you like it guys 🙌🏻💯

[edit: slothaf is now czwrite new persona wow😂]

third person's pov
———————

Y/N is infamous. Everyone knows her as the girl who could perform any heist without leaving any traces. Although she was never really proud of what she was doing, she just kept telling herself that this was for her family.

"Sweetheart." A voice called out. Y/N rolled her eyes and turned around to face the speaker.

"Asshole." Y/N greeted back. The guy frowned but quickly replaced it with a smirk.

"Problems in paradise, sweetheart?" The guy asked, walking nearer at Y/N.

Y/N sighed and turned back around going back to her plans. It was the floor plan of the bank their going to rob. "No. But now that you're here, yes. And don't call me 'sweetheart', or so help me–no, or so help you, James, I will shred you."

James snorted. "You can't do that, Y/N. You and I both know you can't harm a single bug."

"I can and I will if you don't stop being an insufferable git and start working." Y/N glared at him, her fist almost turning white with how tight she's holding the edge of the table.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down, boss." He chuckled. "So, what's the plan?" He asked, looking down at the floor plan as well.

For the first time in the past few minutes, Y/N smirked, her eyes glinting with mischief. "We're going to do our biggest heist, yet."

**

peter's pov
———————

It was just another slow day, and I was desperate for something real. Some real action and my senses aren't picking up any.

"Karen?"

"Yes, Peter?" The female robotic voice of Karen answered at my ear.

"Is there any place that needs help?" I asked her, hoping that there is.

"Scanning...none. There's no outgoing distress calls." I groaned.

"Fine. Maybe I'll call it a day." I shot a web at a nearby building, I was about to jump when I felt goosebumps at my arms.

"Woah. Something last minute. Cool. Karen?" I said.

"Yes?"

"Scan for any place where something bad is happening." I sadi, jumping off the building and shooting a web at another one.

"There's a robbery happening in 20th street. They're holding hostages." Karen answered back.

"Finally, something good." I said as I swung my way to 20th street.

I landed on my feet in front of the bank at 20th street and I could already see and feel the panic of all the people inside.