chapter 17

so i just want to say please comment and vote!

Chapter 17

Alexandra POV

The ride to the club was suffocating once Sabrina steeped inside the car. I started to tap my foot that how nervous I was to go.

Aston parked the car and Sabrina hop of and left to go inside the club. Someone is in a rush or they just can’t stand me?

“That was an awkward silence” I mumble as I got out the car

The guys and I walked to the club. I saw a line to get in. where going to have to wait and waist time here.

I started to make my way to the back of the line.

“Alex where you’re going? Come here” Trevor said gesturing me over to him

What the heck is he talking about? We have to make line?

I made my way to them and they nod to the jumper who was guarding the door. He opened the door and let us in but he was checking me out gross he was like on his 30’s.

We made it inside the lights were blinking my eyes they are so bright. The music was blasting my ear drums. I saw teenagers dancing around some were passed out on the bar.

We made our way down the stairs. I have been here about a week and don’t have any friends beside the guys.

“Xavier” someone shouted

We all turned to see Chris walking over to us with a big smile on his face.

“Hey man happy birthday” he shouted over the music

“Thanks” he said

Birthday? It’s his birthday and I come empty handed? What kind of person I am yet again I didn’t know.

“We forgot to tell you it’s Chris birthday” Zachary whispered into my ear

“It’s okay but at least you could have told me to buy him something” I said back shrugging my shoulders

The rest of the guys have him a man hug and told him happy birthday. I just stood there like an idiot pretending not to notice its his birthday.

“Aren’t you going to wish me a great birthday?” Chris said to me opening his arms smirking at me

I rolled my eyes at him and walked into his arms giving him a hug. He has strong arms and he really looked cute up close.

I let go of him and I went back to stand next to Zachary.

We chatted for a while laughing and small talks about noting interesting. Chris isn’t a jerk but he is a total flirt. The guys decided it was time go and mingle which I thought it was a bad idea.

“You want to dance?” Trevor asked me

I nod and he took my hand to lead me to the dance floor. People stared at us with shocked and amused expressions.

He pulled me close to his chest. My back was pressed agents his chest it was hard and you can feel his heart beats.

He started to grab my hands and interview them with his. As we dance to the music Trevor turned me around to face.

I stared into his lime sparkly green eyes. He looked so hot. The lights flashing into his face making him look even hotter.

Then he leans in closer and presses his lips to mine. His kiss was soft and tender. Then I pulled away and walked away.

What the hell just happened? He can like me can he? He is good looking and nice but I don’t know I need a drink.

I walked up to the bar and there was no bar tender. Guess I have to do it myself. I grab a glass and pour some vodka and drank it up quickly.