chapter 16

Chapter 16

Sabrina POV

“I hate her!” I growled lying down on my bed

“Calm down she can’t be that bad” Britney said to me

Gosh she’s so stupid.

“I know who she thinks she is coming here and steeling Xavier away from me” Chelsea said with rage

Chelsea understands me that's why we’re best friends but Britney is just so dumb sometimes I ask myself why she’s my friend.

“Why did my mom want her to come? Why couldn’t she just stay at New York and never come?” I said

“Let it go anyways are you going to Vamp Lounge tonight?” Britney said while putting some gloss on

“Of course I’m not going to miss my baby’s birthday” I said rolling my eyes at her stupid question to ask

Today is Chris Birthday so we are going to have in the club. His mom and my mom rent us the whole club tonight to celebrate his birthday and everyone from our school is going.

“K we are going to leave for tonight we just have 4 hours to get ready” Chelsea shrike and headed out the door Britney following her

I entered my bathroom and turn the water to make myself a bath. I went back to my room and grab some magazines and my phone and went back to the bathroom.

I took my clothes of while adding some bubble bath soap and climb inside. My whole body was relaxing now. I started to read the latest tee-magazine.

I got out once the water turned cold. I rapped my soaking wet body in a towel and my hair in another. I went back to my room and scan through my clothes.

Noting to wear great! I sigh and oh wait!

I went under my bed and pulled out a yellowish bag. I put in on my bed and pulled in my curler. I started to blow-dry my hair. Then I started to do swirls to my hair they came out wonderful. Now how should I do my makeup?

I pulled out my makeup and started to put some silver eye shadow and a line of eyeliner to make my eyes bigger. I grab my mascara and added layers on my eyelashes. Then I started to do the rest of my makeup.

I finished up and pulled out some matching underwear and bra. I put them on and then I slid on the dress carefully over my head. I don’t want to ruin my hair. I grab some silver 5’ inch stilettos with a shinny sparkly ribbon on the end.

I went to my mirror and saw my reflection. OMG I look smoking hot. The dress reached my mid thigh it was a dark grey and it had a one strap on the side to the left. The dress is tight showing no cleavage but it made my boobs look bigger. The heels made the outfit better.

Deep Deep

I heard the Aston’s car. I grab my purse and put my phone, camera some money, and of course my makeup.

I went to my mom’s study room.

“Bye mom I’m leaving” I said once I pop my head inside her room

“Oh have fu-“she started to saw but her eyes were glued to my dress

Do I look bad? I hope not I don’t want to go change and arrive late to Chris Birthday.

“Mom wants wrong? Do I look bad?” I asked concerned

“Oh noting have fun” she said giving me a small smile

I walked out her room and headed to Aston’s car. That was weird. I stop on the at the car door.

“Oh great” I said once I saw Alexandra sitting in the passenger seat.

She turned and gave me the biggest smirk. Then she turned to look at the guys who were giving me a weak smile.

How could they take her to the club? Don’t they know I despite her? She is going to ruin my night.

I opened the back door and slammed the door shut hard. The guys looked at me like I lost my mind. They know I don’t like her and they still take her.

The ride to the club was silent an awkward silence. I stared out the window to keep myself calm.

Once we arrive at the Vamp Lounge I get out quickly before Aston could turn the engine off. I walk inside at the jumper let me since he knows who I am.

I walk inside the bright lights flashing everywhere and the music blasting while my friends dance. I spot Chris talking to the football team and head over.

I wrap my arms around his arm.

“Hey babe” he said giving me a kiss

I respond to his kiss and kissed him deeply. We started to make-out his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to twirl some hair in my finger.

“You two should get a room” someone shouted

I pulled out form the kiss to see the football players laughing and some whistling at us. I started to blush hard.

“Let’s go dance” Chris whispered into my ear pulling me to the dance floor

 We made it to the dance floor but Chelsea came.

“Sabrina come we need help” she said freaking out

“Fine” I said oh man I really wanted to dance right now

“I’ll be back going to see what Chelsea needs” I said giving his a quick peek on the cheek

I walked away with Chelsea dragging me. She drags me to bar.

“There’s no more drink the stupid football players were chugging it” she said angrily

I sigh and called my mom. I told her to drink us more drinks and she said she was on her way.

“My mom’s going to bring it” I said then I went back to find Chris on the dance floor but he wasn’t there.

 I went to search for him. Where the heck is he?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany thornton as Britney