VI

Waking up the next morning and getting ready, it took me no time to get out of the house and go back to my apartment.

9 days until torture.

~Time Skip~

After I have successfully got back to my apartment with my shit load of books I ate an apple and started working on my books.

One by one I finished them and marked by myself and edited the mistakes.

Just 4 more books to go and I'm free.

Then after doing just 1 more page I gave up and took my phone out and started to scroll through instagram with my private account.

Then suddenly a notification came up that immediately caught my eye.

I logged into my famous account and almost straight away it had:

68,456 comments | 297,625 likes | 653 followers

Notified at the bottom of my screen. I couldn't care less so I ignored it and clicked into my notification and saw the last person who followed me.

MukamiK_🔹started following you (2 hours ago)

What the fuck?

Does he have that much time to spare to follow a girl that hates him to guts?

Since this is my break I decided to go live, just to see how many people join since I have 157million followers.

Mukami Kou have 157.5 million followers and that piss me off.

And the "Start Live Video" button here we go.

As soon as I pressed it I headed over towards my comfy and fluffy bed and sat in the corner, leaning against the wall for extra comfort.

After getting comfortable I see 106k people joined my live and I smiled. The comments going at a super fast speed that you can't even read word. The fans abused the heart button and I was actually surprised at why so many people have so much free time to join a stupid live video.

"(I/N)-sama why did you go on a live? " I read one of the comments out and the fans all encouraged me to read more since they're practically squealing they're reaction on a comment section.

"I'm currently resting and I want to spend that time to interact with you guys" I smoothly lied as I smiled and giggled at my phone.

More comments flooded through and the heart button is half dead from what I can see.

The amount of people viewing my live have increased as well.

Then suddenly all the comments people started squealing harder and fangirling.

"Why are you guys so excited? " I asked casually still trying to read the comments.

I instantly got replies

"It's The Mukami Kou! "

"Ah!! You're so lucky (I/N)-sama! "

"I think Kou-sama likes you"

And comments like that flooded through. 

I just stared at my screen in disgust. But I quickly hid it with a fake warm smile

Yeah no thanks.

"Well it's late now! I'm sorry! I have a really tight schedule tomorrow so good night! By the way, are you guys excited for the upcoming fan sign ?" I cheerfully asked

As soon as I asked it most to all said yes and spammed my comments even more.

"Good night " I said again and closed off the live

Damn that Mukami, what does he want?

/////

Thank you guys for your patient, I know I haven't been updating this book lately, I'll try to update more often but no promises hehe......

Spams of comments and votes are always welcomed! :)

Have a great day/night!

-Tsuki