Chapter 15

Timmy-

I pull back at first, completely caught off-guard by his kiss but my mouth is tingling with anticipation of the next. My pulse is racing and my mind whirling. He really did just fucking kiss me. He looks at me again, assessing if I'm okay with his actions before grabbing my face in a slightly aggressive attempt to get closer to me.

My lips part for him immediately, and I sigh at the weight lifting off of my shoulders. His breath mixed with mine is a sinful concoction of longing and love.

This is nothing like playing our characters. In filming, we had someone over our shoulder to guide us in uncharted territory. Luca had been a buffer and without him we were on our own in deep waters trying to trust that we could keep each other afloat. This is real, unrestrained, all cards on the table.

My insides are turning at his movements as his hand travels down from my jaw to my clavicle, skimming down my arm it finally rests on my hip, leaving a trail of fire everywhere he touches.

My body responds to him in a way that it never has with anyone and I feel emotional at the thought that we're finally here. That it took two years for our dumb asses to say it but that after all this time it happened. Unconscious sobs make their way from my throat during each kiss, and I reach up to pull his face closer, as if he could slip away at any second.

A single unintentional tear runs down my face and I feel him lap it off of my cheek before he kisses me again, leaving me with the salty taste.

I turn more so that I have full access to him and deepen the kiss, wanting more of him. He responds by motioning for me to straddle him and I do this without hesitation. We both seem to be trying to get as humanly close as possible to each other without breaking.

My heart is on emotional overload and I let him take the reigns.

His hands search for skin, as much skin as he can grasp and his lips are crushing against mine in an almost painful manner. His rough beard scratches at my chin but I'll gladly endure the pain to be this close to him.

"Fuck, T, you don't know how much I need you", his words send shivers through me.

I move down to kiss his neck, trying to leave my mark on his right shoulder, to show him how much I need him, and he winces. Then he smiles, enjoying the pain. We are all long legs and gangly limbs in this beautiful moment that was well overdue.

He slowly begins to rock against me, smashing ourselves together and I feel myself start to get hard. My back arches at each of his movements, wanting him in more ways than one. He bites my bottom lip, arousing me even more.

I realize at once that this man could do anything to me and I'd be okay with it. I am his now.

When he lays back I take this as my cue to remove my shirt before diving back onto his body. I pull his shirt up just a little and duck under it, leaving a small line of kisses from his torso to his chest and finishing with one to his lips.

I feel him lower his hands down my body causing more fire to surge through my being as I allow him to be in control; one hand is suddenly cupping my erection and he's slowly moving up and down, palming me at a tortuous pace. I groan against his mouth, causing him to moan in response. I love that sound.

"Listen, I've been waiting for this for years so if you do that for much longer I'm going to come any second now", it's embarrassing to admit but it has to be said. I start to feel a little self-conscious about being so damn close to him, plus I've never had a guy get me off. Actually I haven't had many people at all get me off.

"Chill out, I think I already did ", he hisses, and I feel a wetness on him that I didn't notice before. It's comforting to know that I could possibly have that type of effect on him and that I'm not alone in this.

Instead of answering, I kiss him again, tongues colliding and pull his hair in my hands. I love hearing the noise he makes so I continue to do this.

"You like it when I pull your hair, don't you?", I try to say as seductively as possible.

"Jesus Timmy please stop talking or I'll fucking come again and we haven't even done anything yet."

He rakes his hands through my hair and I lean into his neck, kissing the skin there. He takes me by surprise when he suddenly sits up and grabs me by my thighs before standing up. I am completely out of breath but wrap my arms around his neck, holding onto him.

He has me around his waist still and he begins walking back to the house. He looks like a God with his forehead glistening and hair wild.

"What are you doing?", I giggle.

"Walking back to the house obviously", he teases," Also have I mentioned I love having you in this position?"

Armie-

We don't have sex that night; we lay in the bed with our legs intertwined and our arms wrapped around each other and talk. We both agree we need to do some talking before we do anything else; not to say that I wouldn't love to throw him onto the bed and make him feel so good that he's screaming my name.

Instead we laugh like teenagers and shamefully admit our 2 years of longing for one another.

"I can remember that night we were watching a movie and you made me dinner and you kissed me..", he says, lacing our fingers together.

"I knew there was so much I felt for you even then, but I didn't know how to comprehend it. I've never been attracted to a man before and you seriously took me by surprise with your voice and your mind and your daunting presence ", he smiles. I can't help but be in awe of his confession. He was just as confused as I was and it makes me feel even closer to him.

"Do you remember that one time when reporters asked me if I thought you and Jennifer Lawrence would make a cute couple? I wanted to throw up at the thought but instead I had to fake like I didn't mind. It was awful", I laugh and he smiles sadly.

"God Armie, we've been torturing each other without even knowing it."

He tells me about the times when we'd be doing press and he'd want to lean into me but felt like he couldn't.

"There were so many times that I wanted to tell you, but I thought you'd laugh at me or something", he blushes in embarrassment.

My heart throbs at the thought of my boy feeling like I wouldn't love him.

"I felt like that too!!", I try to reassure him.

"You should've said something."

"Well I would have, but I thought you'd say I was an old man and that you weren't into me"

"An old man? Have you met me? I may be younger in years but I'm older than you in soul", he remarks.

"And how could I not be into you? Have you met you? I love you Armie", he says and my stomach flips.

There's that phrase.

"You love me?", I need him to say it again.

"Yea", he whispers, "Yea I love you, you huge bean-stalk of a man", he says and pokes me in my side. I laugh a little and poke him back, which causes him to panic and laugh because he's ticklish.

"Don't", he says with the most serious face on.

"Oh, come on I have to", I say and begin to tickle him again. His laugh is like absolute music to my ears.

"AR-MIE!!!", he laughs,"ArmieArmieArmie", he suddenly flips from under me and tackles me back onto the bed. It takes me back to that moment in Crema when we kissed a year ago and I think about how even then, I was in way too deep.

Instead of tickling me back my boy places a kiss to my lips and sucks in a breath as if he'd forgotten to breathe.

He unhooks his lips to look into my eyes and I swear the whole universe is in his. Timmy traces the veins in my arms and smiles at me.

"I love you too", I say without thinking about it. I don't have to. It's all truth.