~DTL.34~

Aaliyah Colemon

Miracle, Kamryn and I were at Miracles new house visiting. The boys had been gone all day and hadn't been back yet. This was the first time we had actually seen her house.

"This hella nice Mir. I'm so happy for you and Jalen" I smiled at her.

"You and D are next." She smiled back at me. I shook my head "Yea. Soon enough" I responded.

After me and Darius had talked about the whole marriage thing, I was a little disappointed with his response. But I had understood where he was coming from. I was being a little delusional to think we were just going to get married.

The heard the door opening and the boys walked in. They walked in with smirks on their faces.

"Guess what daddy and uncle Jalen got" Darius said loudly and Darius pulled out a puppy behind their back.

"Ahh hell no" Miracle said within a laugh. "Look what daddy and uncle Jalen are taking back" I mimicked their excitement.

"A puppy" Kamryn said running up to the puppy. "Is it mine?" Kamryn asked.

"No" I said lowly. "Aaliyah" Darius said to. I rolled my eyes and waved him off "Don't even talk to me."

Jalen laughed and Miracle hit his arm "Don't laugh. Why would you even allow that?"

"I thought my niece would like it. What?" He looked at Miracle. She rolled her eyes.

"Mommy is it my puppy" she said to me, I looked down at her pleading eyes and I couldn't say no to my baby.

"Yea baby I guess it is. But your going to have to take care of it" I told her. She jumped in excitement "I will. Thank you daddy" she ran in Darius arms.

He kissed her cheek repeatedly "Your welcome baby. What you wanna name her?" He asked her.

She looked down at the small brown and pondered about the name.

"Mhmm" She put her hand on her chin

"Mhmm" She put her hand on her chin. "Brownie" she smiled. "How cute babygirl" I smiled at her.

"Brownie Boweman" Darius said. I rolled my eyes "Brownie Colemon-Boweman" I smirked at him.

He stared at me "Brownie Boweman-Colemon" He said. "Nooo Colemon-Boweman" I crossed my arms.

"Okay no. Y'all not about to argue about a dogs name. Who cares." Jalen said. I rolled my eyes "Fine Colemon-Boweman" Darius said.