~DTL.30~

Darius Boweman

"Mr.Boweman....Mr.Boweman" My receptionist called after to me. "Yes?" I said to her. She waved me over and I walked over to her.

Her calling my name like that we giving me dejavu, to when she was telling me about Aaliyah and my child. "Yes?" I said again as I approached her.

"Danielle. She said can you call her ASAP." She smiled delivering the message. "Of course. Thank you. Have a great night" I smiled and walked away.

I really didn't know what was so urgent. I hadn't talked to Danielle in months. Not since the family reunion. I ain't have no problem with her but she just went ghost.

I failed Danielle's number as I walked towards my car. "Bubba" I heard Danielle voice call out.

I looked around and saw her waking up. "Danielle?" I questioned. "What are you doing on L.A?" I asked.

She smiled and pulled me into a hug "Hey bubs. I wanted to tell you I'm moving to L.A" she said excitedly.

"From Bama? Why?" I asked. I don't know how excited I was to have my sister move to town. She crossed her arms "New beginnings. I want a fresh start"

"Okay. Why couldn't you just tell me about moving here over the phone. What was so urgent?" I asked. "Danny" Someone called Danielle.

"Hold that thought" she turned around and waved to the person in the distance. I waited for the person to walk up. I smacked my teeth "Man Nah" I started walking away.

"Bubba. Stop. Don't be rude" Danielle grabbed my arm. "It's nice that your moving here and all but I don't fuck with her." I said rudely.

"Nice to see you too Darius" she smirked. I mentally rolled my eyes and nodded my head at her "Hi Jamera"

"So what y'all friends now?" I asked suspiciously. "Just cause y'all broke up don't mean we can't be friends." Danielle defended.

"I don't even care. I got nothing to do with that. I got a girl and child to take care of. Y'all have a goodnight."

"About that. I need somewhere to stay until you know I get on my feet. I thought who not better than Darius." Danielle smiled.

I rose an eyebrow "Ummm." I said hesitantly. She smacked her teeth "You really have to think about it?" She questioned.

"Yea. Ion trust you in my house." I said seriously. "If you had asked me I would've said yes. Immediately" Jamera commented.

"Good she ain't ask ya ass." I scuffed. "Darius Boweman. Don't be rude" Danielle said to me.

"Since y'all the best of friends. Live with Jamera. I'm done. Love you sis" I kissed her cheek.

I started walking away to my car "Bye to you too." Jamera yelled. I turned around and chuckled "Your a joke" I waved her off.

I shook my head to myself thinking about my sister moving out here. I ain't even know the point of her coming all the way out here from Alabama.

Her life was out there, I mean I don't really know how much of a life she had out there but I know she had enough.

I pulled up to Aaliyah house and opened it with my key. "Liyah" I yelled throughout the house.