~DTL.6~

Miracle Williams

"Stop touching all up on me" I told Jalen while I was laying flat on my stomach in his huge king size bed.

"Girl you in my house, on my bed and you mine. So I'll touch anything I want" he said rubbing my butt.

I laughed and got up to straddle his lap. "You know what your right" I said kissing his lips.

"Man..We..Gotta..Tell..Darius..And..Aaliyah" he said through kisses.

"Call Darius and I'll Call Aaliyah and we can schedule something tonight" I said after I stopped kissing him.

"Aight after this" he said flipping me over to lay on top of him.

I laughed "you crazy boy"

"I know" he responded while wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. He kissed me again, he bite my lip dragging it.

"Stop it freak" I said moving away and hitting him.

He licked my lip "ahh you so sexy" he said before getting up and walked downstairs. I shook my head.

Y'all probably wondering how and when me and him reconnected.

"Hey Miracle I wanna introduce you to one of the top players on the Wizards and he needs a publicist" the head of my office said, it was a tall dude turned away from me.

He turned around and I smiled. "Miracle." He said in surprise. "Miracle Williams"

I smiled "Hey Jalen." I said in surprise.

"Oh you guys already know eachother" my boss asked pointing between the both of us.

"Yea me and Miracle go back, all the way to highschool" he smiled and winked at me.

"That's great, you guys get re-familiar." My boss said and walked away.

"So what you stalking your boy now" he smiled and asked cockily.

I laughed "yea right"

He walked closer to me "It's crazy. You still as beautiful as you were in highschool"

I blushed "Thank you and your still the same looking Jalen from highschool"

"I hope that's a good thing"

I laughed "It is"

I walked down stairs where Jalen was and saw him playing the game. I went to the side of him and kissed his cheek while I FaceTimed  Aaliyah.

"Wassup Hoe" she yelled into the phone.

I laughed "Wassup Boo." I responded.

"Where the hell are you" She asked looking around the unfamiliar setting.

"Jalen house" Jalen said but I covered his mouth.

"Um no where just a friends. Speaking of that, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out to night I wanted to introduce you to my uhhh." I paused "boyfriend" I peeped Jalen cheesing from the corner of my eye.