***

*Sang*

I hear a loud splash from behind me and I look to find Nathan no longer standing where I'd left him. Seconds later he comes up sputtering, coughing and cursing while the others all crack up, but I'm not sure what's so funny, he could have gotten hurt!

Moving quickly to the edge of the pool I slip into the water and head towards Nathan. "Nate, Honey, are you okay?" I ask and he turns red, the others laugh harder and I turn my glare on them. They quiet down instantly, but I hear choking sounds come from Luke, Marc, and Gabe so they don't stop entirely.

Turning my attention back to my Honey I see him staring at the pool floor as if hoping a whole will open up and take him away from here. "Nathan what happened?"

He groans before mumbling something I can't decipher, so I ask him to repeat himself.

"I was too close to the edge, and when I stumbled I fell into the pool." He grumbles out, but I'm still not sure why that would be so embarrassing. Normally, I would let it go, because I hate when they tease me or ask me to explain why I'm blushing, but with the way everyone laughed, I feel left out.

"I still don't see what's so funny about it." I frown, and he opens his mouth to hopefully explain it to me, but Gabriel beats him to it.

"Oy! Trouble, whatever you said to him surprised the fuck out of him and probably gave him a boner and he fucking fell into the pool!" Nathan turns red again at his less-than-elegant explanation of events, but I'm glad somebody finally answered me.

"Oh...oh!" I gasp and they all laugh again as I glance back at Nathan. "Are you sure you're alright though? You didn't hit your head or anything?" I need to be sure, if he got hurt because of something I said or did, I'd never forgive myself.

He nods, smiling at me. "Everything's fine, Peanut, just took a cold shower earlier than usual tonight." Now all's right with the world, and I'm the one blushing instead of him as I understand what he's saying. Then I turn slightly curious and a little flattered, he really needs cold showers because of me?

Almost as if he's read my mind, he answers me with a smirk. "Every night, Peanut." With that he dives back under the water to join the others by the volleyball net, it looks like fun. Once I join them, everyone starts wrapping me in hugs and kisses, but eventually I do get to play and it's surprisingly fun, more so than I thought it would be. It also doesn't hurt that it gives me an excuse to watch my guys use their muscles, wet and shirtless is a very good look on them

Three hours later, I'm pulling the lasagna I'd made earlier today out of the oven when North joins me in the kitchen.

"Here, Baby, let me help you with that." Taking the heavy dish from me, he sets it on the counter to cool off before turning back to me. For a while we stand like that, watching each other before he hops up on the counter, pulling me gently to stand between his legs and I look up at him in question.

"What's up?" I ask him and he smile, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear before gently cupping my face.

"You're so beautiful, Sang, how did we ever get so lucky?" His voice is low, almost like he's speaking to himself and my heart speeds up when he smiles softly at me.

"I think I'm the lucky one, North Star." I whisper and he leans forward to rest our foreheads together.

"Go on a date with me." He says and my eyes fly open to meet his own, which are full of hopeful wariness, like he's afraid I'll reject him.

Turning my head, I kiss his palm before laying my own hand over his. "North, I would love to go on a date with you, just tell me when and where and I'll come running."

My words seem to have the desired effect and his whole face lights up, one of his rare full smiles touches his lips and I feel my own turn up in response.

"You mean it, Baby?" He asks, and when I nod he buries his face in my next and holds me close before continuing, "There's a meteor shower this weekend, I thought we could take the bike out to North Shore and go stargazing." The idea is so perfect for him, my North Star, and so in contrast with his image that I giggle.

"That sounds wonderful, North Star." I kiss his cheek quickly and he finally lets me go, breathtaking smile still out full force and he kisses my forehead before turning back to the cabinets. He grabs a stack of paper plates, handing them to me and we work in tandem to get a buffet style table set up.

Turning to me he smiles one last time before calling in the masses. The others come rushing in and it's chaos to get everyone served and seated.

But, I don't care tonight. All I can think of is this coming weekend with North, and my first date.

Finally.