"Oh, Pookie." I whisper, gently brushing my hands over the scars, and her skin breaks out in goosebumps from my touch. Remembering the task at hand, I do the clasp of the suit and she turn to face me, eyes on the floor and my heart breaks for her.

Owen steps up beside me and I move aside to give him room, and then he raises her chin to face him. "Never again," he says and her eyes begin to water as she stares at him, "they will never hurt you again, not as long as I live." I nod, wholeheartedly agreeing with him.

"But they're so ugly." She whispers and I can no longer keep quiet.

Grabbing her hand, I pull her into a hug, knowing full well my body had still not calmed from seeing her first in that suit. Her gasp tells me she knows just how much I disagree with what she just said.

"I know we're not ready for that yet Pookie, but that is what you do to me. That should tell you how not ugly I think you are, in fact every single one of us has a similar problem with some of the outfits Gabe has put you in recently." I whisper heatedly into her ear, hoping that last little bit will make her laugh and it sort of works.

She clears her throat and pulls back slightly, not meeting my eyes and my shoulders shake with silent laughter. "Um..thank you...for that, I'll just, go finish getting ready now." With that she turns tails and escapes back into her room, leaving me and Owen cracking up.

"Was that really necessary?" He deadpans when he can breath again.

I just arch a brow at him, asking silently if he'd have done any different in my shoes. Then he's the one who won't meet my eyes.

"Shut up, Sean, would you stop laughing?"

***

*Nathan*

"Remind me to thank Gabe later," I whisper to Marc from the deep end of the pool where we'd been racing while waiting for Sang.

"Holy shit." He says after turning to see what had me so distracted.

Holy shit is right, Peanut had finally arrived a few minutes ago, and had just taken off her cover up to reveal more skin than I'd ever seen from her and I'm immensely thankful for the cool water of the pool.

Our stares draw the attention of the other guys, and one by one they all turn to admire our girl in her sexy pink swimsuit. I believe "wow" and "fuck me" rounded up the general consensus.

I hopped up out of the pool, reveling in the way her eyes ran me up and down almost as if against her will. Because I am a hot blooded male, I immediately started flexed every muscle I could and was rewarded with a sweet as sin blush when she met my eyes. Caught you, Peanut.

"Like what you see?" I tease her and she blushes even harder, something I wasn't sure was entirely possible, and hides her face in her hands.

Walking up to her, I wrap my arms around her shoulders and pull her into me. "'Cause I like what I see, you look amazing, Peanut." She pulls her head from is new hiding place against my chest and beams up at me, eyes full of wonder and what I'm hoping is the same love that I feel for her, that we all do.

"Thanks, Honey," she whispers before gifting me with a quick peck on the cheek that has me going into full puffed out peacock mode and I grin smugly at my brothers still in the pool drooling. Then, just loud enough for only me to hear, she glances her at her shoulder and say "and I do like what I see, I like it a whole lot."

To be fair, it was my own damn fault for standing so close to the pool.

Her and her damn sexy words.