(1)Broken Spell PT: 1

A short time ago, there was a dimension filled with wonderful magic

A short time ago, there was a dimension filled with wonderful magic. But then darkness came into power and the great battle began. An army of the undead, led by a powerful warrior, swarmed over the land, setting their sights on the human realm and beyond. All seemed hopeless until a small legion of brave and true wizards came forth. Against insurmountable odds, They battled heroically, they drove the evil back from the edge of the human world. And the bravest wizard of them all cast a spell that sent the armies into the underworld. He sealed darkness inside giant gates for eternity and evil disappeared from the surface world. But with great victory comes great loss. The human world never knew of the great battle or the sacrifices that were made to save them from destruction. Even till this day, they live in peace, totally unaware of what is about to awaken.

_______________________________________________________________

-Third Person's POV-

A guy came to the border of the town looking at the sign on his motorcycle and his name is Nick.

"So, that must be Briarwood" Nick said, looking at the sign that said, 'Briarwood 25 miles' and he looked at the view of the city then he drove off.

____________________________________________________________

-Third Person's POV-

There is a girl playing the mix-tables and her name is Vida.

____________________________________________________________

A girl who was named Madison but goes by Maddie, was walking around the store she works at, Rockporeum, videotaping her sister and her friends.

"Go, Vida! Sounds Great Sis" Maddie said to her sister.

Then she moved on to video her friend Chip while he played with the discount gun.

"Whoa! Battling again, Chip?" Maddie asked, amused at her friend's antics.

"Hiya!" Chip yelled playfully then ran off.

_________________________________________________________________

Then Maddie moved to videotape her friend, Xander.

"Hey!" Xander said with a goofy smile

"Hey, Xander" Maddie said, zooming in on Xander showing off his muscles to the camera.