Prologue

I look out the window to see the clouds.

"I hope this is a good idea." I said in English. I let out a small sigh as I start to think what could happen once I see him again.

I been waiting for the day to see you again. Even though I wish I could see you the thing I wish the most is that you don't leave me again. A tear slides down my cheek as I remember that night. Shaking my head I wipe away the tear and smiled. I shouldn't cry since I'll see Jong-oppa.

Finally after ten hours I arrive in South Korea and I'm heading out to the lobby to find my brother. Once there I walked around looking for him. Where is he? I texted him before getting off the plane and he texted me back saying he was already here.

"Chae-won! Chae-won!"

I look around trying to find the person who been calling me when suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

"How blind can you be?!" They said right in my right ear I turned my head to my right to see my brother trying to catch his breath.

"Oh oppa! Sorry I'm not wearing my contacts and my glasses broke during the ride here." I said he let's go of me and smiles.

"It's okay we can get you a new pair soon. I'm so happy to see you. You grown so much over the years I kinda wish I didn't move." He said I smile hearing him.

"Me too but we're together now." I said he nods his head and grabs my suitecase.

"Let's go we'll go to my apartment to drop off your things and we'll go out to eat." He said I nod my head. We then leave the airport and headed to his apartment. When we arrived I looked around amazed.

"Wow you got some great place to live in all these years." I said he laughed as he place my suitecase in a room down the hall and I'm guessing it's my room.

"I know I decided if I'm gonna live here for the rest of my life then why don't I get a great place to live in." He said as he goes into another room.

"Yeah but why do you have two rooms if you live on your own?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen. That was when I heard foot steps coming from behind me before I could turn around to see. Someone hugs me from behind.

"So you have somewhere to sleep or maybe when we have kids." He whispered in my ear.

"When we have kids?" I ask he nodded his head.

"Yeah when we have kids that'll be their room." He said as he lifts up my hand and entwined his fingers with mine. I felt my face heating up. Suddenly he laughs and let's me go.

"I'm only joking Chae-won. I have two rooms because I used to share the apartment with a friend but they left years ago." He said I turn around and hit him on the chest.

"Jerk!" I yelled hearing me he laughs again and grabs my wrist.

"Calm down and just forget it so we can go eat." He stated letting me go. I sigh and walk towards the front door.

"Fine." I said with that we left and went to a restaurant.

After we finished eating we went to see a friend of Jong-oppa. I didn't know where we were going but when we got out of the car you could hear screaming from inside the building. When we were inside we found oursleves looking at a crowd of girls surrounding a group of men that looked to be around the same age as us.

"Let's go and don't pay attention to them." Jong-oppa told me I nodded my head following right beside him.

"I was planning to since I wasn't planning to find out what is happening but you have to agree it's kinda hard not to pay attention." I stated he sighed and nodded.

"You're right." He said he looked over at the crowd and he started to glare at them. I turn to look when I noticed one of the guys was looking at us. Is he glaring at him? I look up at Jong-oppa to see he wasn't looking at him anymore but he had a stern face. What's going on here? Why was he glaring at that guy? And why does he hate him so much? Jong-oppa never gets mad easily, he doesn't even hate anyone since he's too nice to hate anyone. Jong-oppa started to walk away and I hurry to catch up with him after taking a second glance at the crowd.

We finally arrive to the room Jong-oppa was supposed to meet his friend. He didn't want me being in the room so he told me to wait in the hallway. He even told me to not go anywhere since I'll get lost. I listened to him and waited for him in the hallway until it passed an hour and Jong-oppa haven't came out of the room yet.

"When will he be done talking to his friend.. My feet are killing me." I said looking down at the ground. That was when I heard heels clicking on the floor coming down the hallway. I didn't look up since it was just someone passing by. He better come out of that room in ten seconds or I'm gonna leave. I didn't noticed that the person stopped walking and was standing infront of me.

"Why someone like you doing here in a place like this?" They ask me their voice was deep but sounded as though they were young.

"I'm waiting for my brother." I said not looking at them.

"You're brother?" They turn their heels a bit in the direction of the door next to me, "Why would you're brother let you wait outside like this?"

"He needed to talk to his friend in private I guess." I said they walk towards the door, stopped infront of it, and knocked. Someone opened the door.

"Are you the brother this young lady is talking about?" They ask the person.

"Oh yes I was about to leave when you knocked." The person said who I now know is Jong-oppa. The man who was talking to me steps back to make space for Jong-oppa to get pass. Jong-oppa steps out of the room and closes the door behind him. He turns in my direction but then he turns to the man after seeing I wasn't looking up at them.

"Thank you for your concern. I'll be leaving now." He said he grabs my hand and walked out of the place.

We went home without saying a word to each other and finally spoke to say good night. I guess we should've said good morning the next day so everything that happened in school never occurred.