Ch 2 - Terms

Rias is angry with Akeno seeing that you've been fooling around with her. Hormones? Pissing contest? No matter what it is this doesn't seem good at all. At least on making this easy.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Rias crossed her arms and stood there as Akeno just blushed with a smile. She was furious of the fact Akeno was being lovey dovey. A brand new member of her House and yet someone else jumped at the opportunity. "Anything else?"

"Issei and Asia are out on a date, Kiba has an assignment, and the other girls are studying."

"Swell. Now if you don't mind we have some private training to attend to."

"I warmed him up for you President."

"Akeno!"

You looked at Akeno and then over to Rias. Wondering how you got stuck in the middle of a redhead and dark haired bombshells. So far between those two admitting to each other the feelings they had it was going to be rough on your end. Oppai island is a paradise, but at a price. "Master should I..."

"We have training to do." Rias summoned a circle. "Come now. Don't be shy."

You blush. "See you soon Akeno."

"By now sweet boy."

*Teleport*

~~~~~

The two of you appeared in this training room of some kind. Like a boxing gym but more sophisticated. Looking around its just the two of you.

"Wow this all to ourselves? Where are we?"

"This is one of the rooms in the manor. Now here is where we get to work. Not be shy or nervous now."

"Okay." You blush.

"What's the strongest point in your body?"

"Right arm I think."

"Hold it all the way up and concentrate all your power and energy to it. Let's see if this works. Don't hold back Honey."

"Alright." You hold it up and focus. Trying to mentally skyhard uppercut the air.

*Zing*

"Huh?"

"Well now. I know you have sparked my interests but didn't think lightning would be the answer to all of this. Woah now."

Examining this figure on your arm it was weird. Not heavy liked it looked. It felt comfortable. Just bizarre. "What's this thing here?"

"Your Sacred Gear. It's your power. It's name is Aura's Storm. With this piece you can use it to attack with lightning or use it as a tool. With training and proper mind of course." Rias held your other hand. Tightly as she carried on. "Devils as you can imagine rely on strength. But a healthy mind is a valuable tool as well. Feeling your body from last night you aren't half bad. But a little work can't kill anyone. And any injuries I will treat them. Me or Asia. Difference is Asia is Issei's girlfriend. She won't like to be too touchy touchy."

"Thank you again. Actually Rias..."

"Yes?" She smiled.

"Thank you for everything."

"Come here." She wrapped around you in a hug. Her arms directing your head into her breasts and kissed the top of your head. Sounds like a motherly thing but you felt this warm sensation. "This is just a little boost for you. Hop on a treadmill for warm up. I will be right next to you."

After changing you started jogging as Rias was simply just walking. Must be nice to be the boss of course. Yet this was about your training while she supervised. Least she wasn't sitting down having a cold drink. Could have been much worse. Though you couldn't help but make a joke.

"How's the workout Rias?" You laughed.

"It's hard for me to maintain shape. Honestly."

"But those curves."

"And?"

"Must I spell it? Those amazing curves. Whatever works it makes someone like me appreciate life more. Especially after almost being killed."

Rias giggled. "You like my body that much?"

"Well my Master is a beautiful woman. That help. I don't see imperfections. I see someone that should have anyone she wants. That and you have a sweet personality."

"I..." She shut the treadmill off. "I've only had people like me for my body. Genetics make me have bigger breasts but I've always tried to make myself suitable for battle. But not muscular. I don't like it. Different on a boy though."

You look at your stomach. Then moving onto your arms. "Nothing worth bragging about."

"Be a good boy. We have been on here for a bit. You have jogged about two miles. Let's hit the shower."

You stop the treadmill and take a sip of water. "Ladies first."

"Nonesense. You're scrubbing my back. I can't reach." She didn't hesitate or anything. She just went out and said it.

"Wait whaaaaaaaaat?"

"Get your ass in the shower and then we can soak."

"Uhhhhh... okay..."

You don't argue with your Master. Well that was the theory to all of this. She had grabbed robes and towels for both of you as you entered the bath behind her. Putting them on the counter in the corner she turned the water on. The bath filled up with steam and already in your head you try not to fantasize. A very hard task at hand. Especially when you are in the same shower space with a redhead with DDs.

"You first Pawn. Have a seat and I shall wash you." You do as she says. The water comes down and she grabs the soap to lather your back. "Why are you so stiff?"

"Don't know. Nervous about being naked with a beautiful woman and having her touch me? That I have some sort of power that can conduct me?"

"You can control it. I believe in you Love."

"Love?" You look over your shoulder.

"You want to see them? Is that it?"

"Well, it's, that's not, I mean..."

"Shhhh." She hugged you. "It's just me. I don't judge. Just be yourself. I'm here to help you. Always. Understand?"

"That and you understand your breasts are into my back?"

"Oh?" You looked down and giggled playfully. "Like you mind naughty boy."

"I don't know what to say..."

"You want to touch them?" She didn't hesitate.

"Well I... Rias I would want to kiss you first."

"Honey you can just tell me. I wanted to have your permission first."

"Rias..."

~~~~~

Next time. Make your predictions now.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz