"Hi guys. If you don't know, there's an article about me in a lgbtq magazine and I just want to talk about that really quick. I was there for an hour and a half answering questions about my sexuality and stuff like that and they only included three of those. The rest is about a date. At the end of the interview they asked what my plans were and I said going on a date, because I did. They said it was wrong of me to hide it from my followers. If you've watched the last interview I did with ATL, I said I was going on a date that day too. It is not my fault if you didn't see that, but it was included so I'm not hiding it. I'm not going to tell everyone who I'm going on dates with because we're still figuring things out and trying to make sure this is going to work before talking about it publicly. Also, one more thing I want to touch on, I am pansexual. That means I like women, men, and anyone in between. I am not disrespecting anyone by going on dates with a man because pansexuals like men! It's so ridiculous that I even have to explain this to a magazine for lgbtq people. Anyway, just wanted to clear that up. Love y'all. Bye.", I end the video.

I look at Awsten.
"How was that?"

"Clear and to the point. I think that should help a lot.", he answers.

I quickly post it to my twitter and Instagram and turn my phone off.

"What do you want to do today?", Awsten asks.

"No clue. What do you want to do?", i ask.

"Wanna go to a museum and then get food and maybe go shopping?", he asks as if he already planned the day.

"Did you plan today?", I laugh.

"Guilty. But do you want to?"

"I'm pretty sure it's everyone's dream to find someone to go to museums with. I would love to."

"Date 3?", he questions.

"I'm 100% okay with that."

"Me too.", he smiles.

We agree on him getting dressed in the bathroom and me getting dressed in the room.

I put on grey workout leggings (they're cuter than regular ones sorry), a black all time low shirt, and black vans.
I cover blemishes with concealer, put eyeliner on my waterline, and coat my eyelashes with mascara.
For my hair, I braid it in pigtails and throw a black beanie on to cover the frizzy top.

Awsten knocks on the door asking if I'm dressed and I answer, "I'm ready."

He walks out in a newspaper sweater with black jeans and converse.

"You look really cute.", we both sat at the same time causing the both of us to laugh.

"Thank you.", I slightly blush.

I could've sworn he swiftly winked at me but I didn't get time to register it because he tells me that Alex texted him telling him to tell me to turn on my phone.

I did as told and my phone doesn't stop going off for a good 2 minutes.

I check my texts and I see all of the guys names show up.
I answer Rian first.

From; ri-bread👨🏽
novaaaa the press is apparently rlly happy with your response video. it'll make you feel better, I promise. ily stay safe, and if Awsten is a jerk let me know and we'll beat him up:)

To; ri-bread👨🏽
thank u for sending this, I'll check it up. ily a lot more, I will 💓

I answer the rest of the texts and say, "Ready to go?"

"Aren't you gonna read the article?"

"It'll be there when we come back.", I smile.

He holds his hand out for me to take and I gladly do so.
We walk out of the hotel and Delaware is surprisingly busy.

As we're right down the street from the museum someone stops us.
She's a girl who looks around 15, blonde hair, and very defined freckles.
She's adorable.

"Hi i love both of you so much. You help me with a lot of struggles and ah. I can't believe I'm meeting both of you.", she rambles.

I hug her and then Awsten does the same.

"That means so much, I'm glad we can help you.", I smile at her.

"It's honestly so awesome when someone says that my music helps them, so thank you and I will continue making music because of people like you.", Awsten hugs her again.

"Can I take a picture with you guys?"

We nod and hug her tightly as someone who was with her takes the picture.
Then she takes her phone and we take separate selfies.

"Tag us in them!", i say as she thanks us.

"I will, bye!", she smiles walking away.

"Looks like we don't have to tell anybody."