10. Confessions!~

Y/n's POV
I made my way up to my room with Nath following close behind me since he was freaked out by the video. 'I now kinda regret saying that we could go to my room.' I mentally scolded myself as Nath was literally breathing on my neck the entire time.

"Hurry up Y/n! He could be anywhere..." Nath shrieked right down my ear, clearly still freaked out and looking around. I rolled my eyes and mentally face palmed.

"Nath, you do know that Jeff the Killer doesn't exist, right?" I asked, starting to get annoyed.

"But you said you didn't know if they were based off true stories though." He argued. It's true I did say that but he didn't have to believe me. I sighed then stopped in my track, Nath bumping into me. I turned around to face him and put my hands on his shoulders. His face showed confusion and slight fear.

"Nath, you didn't have to believe me when I said it. Plus I doubt he would prowl around Paris, the story is American, meaning if he did exist, he wouldn't harm us here. Only around America or possibly other places." I reassured. He stared at me as he thought about it. He then blinked a few times before sighing a long sigh as he calmed down a little but not all the way. I hugged him to calm him down more, which he did as he hugged back. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before I pulled away and smiled at him. He pouted and looked at me with puppy eyes. I looked at him confused. "Why are you giving that face?" I asked. He looked down.

"I-I didn't.. exactly w-want to l-let go..." He stuttered, blushing dark red. I blushed also. I was speechless. 'Why didn't he want to let go?? Does he actually like hugging me or something???' I thought as I just stared at him. He looked back up at me and stared at me. "Well... are you gonna do or say something?" He asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"Y-Yeah, sorry." I apologised and turned around again and continued walking. He followed slowly.

Nathanaël's POV
I followed Y/n slowly, blushing from embarrassment and mentally scolding myself. 'Well done idiot! She probably thinks you're weird and won't like you anymore!'. I was then pulled out of my thoughts as I bumped into Y/n again. I looked up at her and tilted my head to the side.

"Give me a sec." She said as she slowly lifted the trapdoor and climbed up, helping me up soon after. I then heard her sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She turned her head to face me then back at the room. Mostly her bed.

"We have no where to sit." She replied plainly. I was confused until I looked where she was looking.

"Oh." I said quietly, remembering her mattress is downstairs for us to sleep on. She then walked to her bed, grabbed some pillows then placed them on the floor and sat on one. She looked at me then patted the pillow next to her. I walked over and sat next to her. There was a few moments silence before Y/n broke it.

"Can I ask you something." She asked/said. I looked at her while she just stared at the floor.

"You kinda already did but ok." I replied. She then took a deep breath before begin.

"Why do you always stick around me? She questioned, slowly looking at me. I blinked a few times. Why would she ask that? I thought for a few moments and sighed.

"I stick around you because you're talented, smart and like all the same interests as me like art which you're amazing at. You always stand up for me when I'm shy or get kidnapped by Adrien and Nino and I like how sassy you are even though you're also shy like me. You're also strong, stronger than I'll ever be, especially against Chloe. You took that outburst a while ago easily, it was impressive. I also love you looks, it's unique in a good way. It makes you different from everyone else and it suits you very well from your hair to your makeup to your clothing style." I rambled on and on about what I loved about without actually saying I love her. She just stared at me blushing like a tomato. I blushed too and smiled at her. I was about to continue with the list until she literally pounced on me, hugging me tightly. I froze before slowly hugging her back.

"Thank you." She whispered in my ear and hugged me even tighter.

"What for?" I asked. She pulled away and leaned her face closer to mine, resting her forehead on mine.

"For being there for me when no one else would and for being my first friend." She replied smiling. I blushed and smiled back. She started pulling away fully but I wouldn't let go. She gave me a confused look.

"I gotta tell you something." I said. She nodded her head for me to continue still kinda confused. "All those things I rambled on about, are what I really love about you." I stated. Her face lit up a bright red as her eyes widened in shock. "You're absolutely amazing Y/n! No matter what anyone says, you are perfect. From the first time I saw you outside your house when you caught me staring, I knew that you would be different than any other girl I've met. I don't care that you dress differently, that's what made you stand out to me. Made me know that you're not afraid to be different. So what if people made fun of you, they only did that to fit in to the stereotypical popular people." I rambled on again, staring into her now teary E/c orbs. I opened my mouth and took a breath in, about to ask what was wrong and if i said anything to upset her but she cut me off... she kissed me. Her soft lips now on mine. I was shocked and started blushing as I kissed her back. After a few moments, she pulled away, tears streaming down her face. I gave her a confused look and then she smiled?

"I love you too Nathanaël." She stated, smiling wider. My eyes widened when she said that. I couldn't believe what happening. She loved me back?!

"R-Really??" I stuttered and she nodded. "You're not leading me on like my last crush did are you??" I asked, remembering Marinette and how she betrayed me. Y/n then shook her head vigorously before looking me straight in the eyes.

"Would I lie to you Nath?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. I thought about it, she was always open about her feelings and past stories to me and me only. I blushed, knowing her feelings were genuine. I quickly pulled to me again and hugged her tightly. She hugged back.

"So would you like to be my girlfriend then?" I asked, looking down at her. She looked up at me and smiled wide.

"Of course my kawaii tomato boy~" she replied before nuzzling her head into my chest. I blushed at her actions and chuckled before resting my chin on her head and swayed side to side slightly, with my new girlfriend in my arms at last.

————————————————————————

To be continued.....

🧡Achievement unlocked!: Boyfriend obtained!🧡

The next chapter will be the end of the sleepover then I will be doing boyfriend scenarios between the 2. I will only do cuddling and fluff stuff. NOTHING ELSE!

And thanks for 200+ reads! I never knew this would gain that many, especially since it's my first fanfic.

I'll also be starting a new Creepypasta origins fanfic of my OC, so look out for that when I've completed the drafts the book will be called "How Electric Shock came to be" (BTW that's her Creepypasta name) and I'm trying to figure out a perfect shipping partner for her but note it CAN NOT be BEN Drowned. You'll find out why when the first and second chapters are out.

But anyway, I've been rambling on enough and you're probably bored with this A/N so Ima let you go now. BYE AND THANKS AGAIN FOR 200+ READS!! 👋👋👋