6. Surprise Sleepover Arrangement

Y/n POV
It was lunch and I dragged Nathan to get food, preferably candy. I got to the food area and looked for the candy, Nath walked up close behind me.

"Hey Nath, where's the candy?? I'm craving gummy eyeballs." I stated and he gave me a weird look. (Since your look is based of Uta from Tokyo Ghoul and he ate eyeballs in one episode, I thought it would be a good reference I guess...)

"You eat those things?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah! Don't you?" I asked back and he shook his head. I gasped and turned to face him then grabbed the sides of his jacket."How can you NOT eat them?!" I exclaimed, shaking him by his jacket.

"Because they look weird." He replied. I stopped shaking him and let go of his jacket. He looked dizzy and placed a hand on his head.

"So you've Never tried them?" I questioned with my hands on my hips and he shook his head. I leaned down to his level since I'm in high healed boots and looked his straight in the eyes and pointed a finger in his face. He blushed at my actions and looked at my finger then back at me. "You. Me. My house. Tonight. Sleepover. We can try foods." I stated and blushed as I realised what I just said. He nodded.

"Sure!" He replied with a smile on his face. My arm dropped down to my side and I blushed furiously as he actually agreed. I heard him chuckle then a high pitched squeal and footsteps running towards us. We both looked to our right and saw Marinette running with Alya and 2 other boys walking behind her. I sighed and looked down before standing up straight and faces Marinette.

"WE SAW AND HEARD EVERYTHING!!" She squealed and smiled widely. I turned into a tomato when she said that then looked down and away from them all. I then heard Alya whisper to the 2 boys next to her and they walked up to Nathan, grabbed him by the shoulders and dragged him away.

"Hey!! Let go you 2! Y/n, help!!" Nathan shouted. I looked up as he was taken by a blonde haired boy and a brown haired boy with a cap on. I started walking towards them, slowly turning into a run but was held back by the 2 girls.

"Hey! What gives?!" I exclaimed as they dragged you to a quiet place with no students and cornered me. They both had smirks on their faces.

"You like him don't you?~" Alya asked. I shakily shook my head and blushed and they both giggled.

"Yes you do! Don't even try to hide it! You just invited him to a sleepover for crying out loud!" Marinette shouted and I blushed more.

"Yeah! So he can tree gummy eyeballs and that's it!!" I replied and they raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"You sure you don't like him???" Marinette questioned and tilted her head. I then sighed in defeat and looked down.

"Fine... I do like Nathanaël. So what??" I asked and they squealed.

"MY OTP IS SAILING!!!!~" Marinette screamed and Alya chuckled. You rolled your eyes before trying to get out of their grasp.

"Now can I go help him??" I questioned, eager to get away.

"We'll let you go once you say we can come to the sleepover." Alya stated and Marinette smiled happily.

"We can help you get his heart!!" Marinette squealed and you nodded your head, agreeing to let them come.

"Yes you can come. Now can I go?!" I questioned and they nodded letting me pass them to get to a possible endangered tomato boy.

Nathanaël POV
I was taken away by Adrien and Nino and cornered, with them standing on each of my sides, holding my shoulders.