7. Sleepover Preperation

Y/n's POV
It was after school. Nath and I were walking home together, talking about tonight and planning.

"So what're we gonna do tonight?" Nath asked. I narrowed my eyes, thinking, then remembered something.

"By the way... since Marinette and Alya saw and heard the whole that happened... they kinda begged me to let them come and I sorta agreed..." I told him and he looked at me in shock but then shrugged it off.

"Same but with Adrien and Nino..." He replied. I looked at him confused.

"Adrien and Nino?" I questioned before he remembered I didn't know them.

"They're the boys who uhh... dragged me away." He stated, rubbing the back of his neck. I glared at him and he looked down.

"You seriously invited them?? They kidnapped you!" I yelled and he just sighed.

"I know but they wouldn't let me go unless I agreed to get them into the sleepover. I agreed and were about to let me go until you swooped in and was all sassy with them. It was kinda impressing to be honest since Adrien is a model and has never had a girl not love him. He stated. I started to blush with embarrassment.

"M-Model?!" I exclaimed and Nath nodded. I looked down at my shoes. "I-I didn't k-know one of them was a m-model..." I stuttered and felt Nath pat my back.

"Exactly. You didn't know he was a model so it's fine. I think." He said, kinda reassuringly. I just sighed and kept looking down and walking. I didn't know we were so close to our houses until Nath grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him. "Your house is over here Y/n. Not over there." He chuckled which didn't help with your embarrassment At All.

"T-Thanks..." I stuttered before opening my door then closed it behind me.

"Hi dear." My mum said, walking to the kitchen. I smiled slightly and waved. You followed her to the kitchen and sat on the table. "How was school?" She asked and you sighed.

"Rough... I already have someone picking on me but I made more friends... only 2. Not counting Nath." You stated and she looked at me.

"Well the person who is already picking on you is a judgement biscuit!" She stated. I giggled. She does all the time if she was describing something, she used substitute words instead of other words. It was amusing to be honest.

"And by the way, can me and my friends have a sleepover here tonight??" I asked and she smiled.

"I don't see why not, who's coming?" She asked while smiling.

"Marinette, Alya, Nathan, Nino and Adrien." I stated and her jaw dropped at Adrien's name.

"Adrien?? As in Adrien Agreste??? Son of Gabriel Agreste????" Mum exclaimed and her eyes widened. I shrugged.

"I don't know. All I know is that he's a model." I told her and she squealed.

"YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH THE ADRIEN AGRESTE???!!!!" She shrieked and you shrugged again.

"I don't know! Stop asking questions! He's a friend of Nath's!" I exclaimed.

"You can totally have a sleepover here!! You guys can have the living room, me and your father will be upstairs out the way." She stated and she smiled.

"Thanks mum." I said and got off the table and hugged her. She gasped since I haven't hugged since I was 4 or 5 and I'm now 16, she hugged back before I pulled away. "Can I go see Nath before the sleepover starts since I haven't had chance to get their numbers yet??" I asked and she nodded.

"Me and your father will set everything up while you're out." She said smiling. I smiled back and headed back out the door to Nath's.

Nathanaël's POV
I was getting my stuff ready for the sleepover until I heard a knock at the door. My mum answered the door.

"Nath honey! Y/n is here!" She shouted up the stairs.

"Ok!" I shouted back before I heard loud bangs coming up the stairs. Y/n was coming for me. I decided to hide from her to scare her for fun and hide behind the door before it swung open and Y/n came in.

"Nathan?" She called out and walked further into the room, leaving the door open. "Come out, come out where ever you are. I know you're hear somewhere." She said kinda creepily and looked around with a smirk on her face. I sighed silently before having the door slam beside me with Y/n cornering me between the wall and the door. " Found you!" She yelled and I screamed loud like a little girl. She giggled and stepped back, releasing me from the corner. Before I could walk out the way, my door flew open, hitting me in the face.

"What happened??" My mum questioned and Y/n doubled over in a laughing fit with arms wrapped around her stomach and my mum gave her a confused look before looking behind the door to find me standing there. Holding my nose.

"Oww! Muuuum!!" I shouted and she pulled me from behind the door and hugged me tight.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry my tomato child!!" She apologised and I stood there, in her arms, blushing with embarrassment since she used the nickname she called me. Y/n slowly stopped laughing and looked at me. My mum then kissed my nose before leaving. I looked at Y/n and she grinned.

"Tomato child huh?" she teased and giggled. I rolled my eyes and looked down.

"W-What are you d-doing here anyway?" I asked and she sat on my bed.

"I'm here to help you pack and to get out of preparing the living room for everyone tonight." She explained and I nodded. "So, what have you packed so far?" She asked and I walked over to my bag.

"I have Pyjamas, clean clothing, a pillow and other sleepover essentials. Not forgetting my art stuff for when I'm bored or trying to relax or go to sleep." I stated. She got up from my bed and picked the bag up.

"That's everything you will need. Lets get going." She said and I looked at her.

"Isn't that heavy??" I questioned and she shook her head before leaving my room and headed down the stairs. I ran after her. "By the way, you may need to text everyone saying to turn up ASAP." She stated and I nodded.

"Bye mum!" I shouted before leaving and going next door.

———————————————————————

To be continued.....