Act One Scene 4

It's an hour later, the guys are still in the back, but Sabine is out with the group's girls. All the girls are being nice to Sabine, making small talk with her like she was always a part of the group. Jasper walks out with the guys following him out, and they go to their girls

Sabine

(Walking to Jasper) So what's the verdict?

Jasper

(Sighing playfully) I guess I got a new roommate for awhile.

Sabine

Really? They still want to help me after all of that?

Jasper

Yeah they all understand the severity of it, and all agreed that they are willing to do everything they can to protect you. Due to how severe this is, you're going to have one member with you at all times. It will mainly be me, but if there is something I need to take care of, one of the other guys will be with you. I hope you won't mind.

Sabine

If it means I can stay here with you, and be safe from them, I don't care. So now what will we do?

Jasper

(Nervously looking around) Well I was hoping you and I could sneak out and maybe go out?

Sabine

Mr. Grey, are you asking me on a date?

Jasper

Why yes Ms. Kastner, I am. Would you do me the honor of going out with me this evening?

Sabine

(Laughing) Yes I will go out with you. Can't believe you were nervous though.

Jasper

(Starting to walk out with Sabine on his arm) Well with a cute girl like you, I was thinking I wouldn't be good enough.

Sabine

(Stops and makes Jasper face her) And why would you think that?

Jasper

Well you were right the other day saying we are strangers and all, so I thought maybe you would say no.

Sabine

(Reaching up and putting her hand on Jaspers cheek. Jasper turns his face more into her touch) Jasper, you are willing to protect me from something dangerous, you fought me to make me realize that I could finally stay and have a life, and (Small pause) I think I am falling for you. Yes we should probably get to know each other more, but that is how every relationship is like. Putting yourself in a vulnerable position with the chance of being with someone you love. So maybe we need just need to try. See if we could be more.

Jasper

I bet we could be more. Now come on, I am going to take you on a proper first date.

(Jasper reaches down to grab Sabine's hand, and they walk down the street together. What they don't realize is the Unknown Biker from the first scene is following them.)

(Black Out)