Act One Scene One

Jasper, who is a 22 year old, and is wearing dark blue jeans, a tight black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket, is sitting in a semi empty bar. There is a couple sitting at one end of the bar, and five other guys, who looked like they just came from work, sitting at the other twelve seats at the bar. Jasper is at the one end, away from the others in the bar, and drinking an amber like liquid. Sabine, a 21 year old women wearing dark blue jeans, a black sleeveless top that just barely covers her torso with a black leather jacket, walks to the bar.

Sabine

Is this seat taken?

Jasper

No.

Sabine

May I sit here then?

Jasper

Whatever.

(Sabine sits in the seat to the left of Jasper)

Bartender

What will it be for you, missy?

Sabine

How about a double shot of Jack Daniels to start, thanks.

Bartender

Anything for you, pretty lady. (Hands Sabine a tumbler of dark amber liquid)

Sabine

(Takes a sip and grimaces from the burn it gives)

Jasper

(laughing) Too much for you to handle?

Sabine

Nope. it's just what I needed. Why? Would it be to much for you (glances at his drink) Mr. Brandy?

Jasper

Close, Cognac. And no, that is a weak drink. Name's Jasper, Jasper Grey.

Sabine

Well Jasper Grey, my name is Sarah Bell.

Jasper

Cute name for a cute girl. What brings you to a place like this?

Sabine

Does it really matter?

Jasper

(Chuckling) No, just curious why a pretty girl is drinking a hard drink and is used to it.

Sabine

Let's just say this girl loves her Jack Daniels. Grew up on it to be exact.

Jasper

So you snuck it from your parents?

Sabine

(Winces) You could say that. But what about you? Looks like you're drinking like your trying to forget something.

Jasper

You could say that.

Sabine

It also seems like people are scared of you. Why is that?

Jasper

How long have you been in this town?

Sabine

About a week. Why does that matter?

Jasper

Well, most people who are from this town know not to mess with a reaper.

Sabine

What's a reaper?

Jasper

Let's just say it's a name of a biker group I'm in. Everybody is scared of us.