Part four- Girl in a kitchen

MEGHAN
I ran and gave her a big hug
"Hey Jojo"

"Hey Megh, I missed you girl"

"I missed you too baby"

"But I missed you more Meghan"

"What you doin' here?"

"I just wanted to see my bestie"

"Aww that's so sweet Jojo"

AFTER 5 HOURS
Omg I'm so glad Jojo was here, finally I forgot about Fergie for a while hut now I should think about yesterday again. Omg no tomorrow is filming of The Four.  Dammit what I'm gonna do. Gog please help me.

FERGIE
I can get Meghan out of my head. Why she did it tf?! Tomorrow is filming of The Four so I'm gonna see her and talk to her.
I need one thing, why she did it and ran away without saying anything..

THE OTHER DAY ON THE FOUR

MEGHAN
Okay calm down, Fergie is still not here, why? Will she come..oh she must come she didn't say that she won't be here.
I need to find Daryl. Finally here is my babe..oh gosh no he's talking with Fergie, will she tell him something? No she wouldn't do it to me and to her.
Okay I'm gonna turn around and go away before they will notice me.

"Meghan?!"

Oh shit it's too late.."Yeah baby?"

"Come talk with us"

He looks okay sge didn't tell anything

"Hey Meghan"

"Oh hey Fergie.."

"How you doin' girl you look good today, some relaxing days before today?"

Why is Fergie doing this "Oh yeah, you're right  and you look good too"

"Okay girls,I'll let you too alone and I'll go talk to Ryan, bye honey, bye Fergie"

We both said bye and he kissed my cheek and now it's gonna be a bit harder.

"So Meghan,I don't want nothing from you just one thing, why did you do that and ran away without saying anything?"

"I'm..I'm so sorry Fergie but I can't answer because I don't know why I did it why I kissed you but I ran away cuz I realized that I don't want it and I was so confused I'm sorry"

"Oh don't cry Meghan, I don't wanna see you cry, okay I promise you it won't happen from me again"

"Thank you Fergie, you are still so kind after this all"

"Friends?"

"Friends."

We hugged and went inside and was okay, nothing bad happened all day and I felt so well like everything thing was okay but Fergie was looking sad. I didn't want to hurt her.

FERGIE
I love her but I didn't want to lose her so friends, if you love someone you won't hurt him and I promised it to her and I will abide it.

Sorry for short part guys, the other one will be longer and I hope you like this♡